Epilogue

First of all I want to thanks my bestie Ritsyyy7 who supported me so much then my readers Asmita1410 and petals-of-love who is reading my book from starting I hope we will never lose the contact and you guys keep supporting me like this.

By the way I am going to start a new book Hayat-e-shiddat and the people who follow me on wattpad and checked me reading list they might be know that how big fan I am of muslim fiction I will update its chapter in a day or so...

This beautiful cover is made by mansad1507...Thanks for making this beautiful cover sweetheart.

Nivan's pov:-

It's a baby boy

My heart skipped a beat when I heard that. This happens when you keep the gender secret.

I glanced at my love who was lying on the hospital bed; had her eyes closed and was heaving heavily. My eyes glistened with tears when I looked at the woman who endured immense pain to bring the beautiful life into existence. I kissed her forehead.

The nurse gave the baby in Sangvi's hands who cried, pulling the little angel to her chest. My lips quivered watching my little world. I tried not to cry but I couldn't hold the tears.

"Nivan, our baby." Sangvi cried.

"Our little world." I whispered admiring the toddler.

Sangvi held our baby towards me for me to take him in my arms. Without hesitating I held him in my arms securely to feel the essence of the first touch of our son.

And at that moment I cried even harder. I kissed his forehead with drenched eyes.

"Hey baby Antonio. It's your dad." I cooed. We decided on the name long ago. He stirred in my arms.

"Sangvi, see Antonio responded to me

"Sangvi, see Antonio responded to me. He heard me." I looked at Sangvi in astonishment.

"Of course, you're his dad." Sangvi smiled.