Chapter 31

Next chapter will be publish when we reach on the target of 7k.

There is some mistakes here and there in the chapter so read it on your own risk.

Now, you can enjoy the chapter.

Today is a very important day for me I can't take any kind of risk with my things it's like do and die type of situation.

I have to give my best because today is a day when I can compete my mom's dream and lift up my position infront of everyone who think that wherever I am, it's just because Nivan

In these days I heard a lot of taunts that just because I am Nivan's wife that's why I got this position so fast but I didn't mind them why would I?

When I can prove them that I capable of anything with my actions and today is a the
New York's "Mega gala fashion show" where I going to present my designs with my models.

The top businessman are coming in this from different countries because it's not just a fashion show but a party which is sponsored by my one and only richy-rich husband.

Because he wants to announce his marriage today infront of everyone I remember that day when me and Nivan went to attend a party not as a couple but as employee and boss there a very repotative man try to misbehave with me.

That time Nivan just calmly took me with him but after that night I heard a very shocking news that the same man suicide due to bankruptcy even I saw how he was hanging on the fan with the help of a rope.

This news circulated all over on internet I was so shocked, I decided to ask Nivan about it but his few words answer make me shut my mouth.

"Do you really think I can kill someone?"..........He backfires his question in his dangerous voice I shook my head.

As he saw my reaction he chuckled and again drowned in his work, ofcourse I trust him he can do anything but murder.

"Sangvi listen"......I turned and saw my assistant Anna who was running toward me with worried expressions.

"What happened?".........I hold her hands and try to calm her.

"Umm your model is missing" ..........She said with panting.

"What?? Is she child? So.....".....Sangvi cut in between when she feels that someone dragged her from her wrist.

"Toasty, what the hell?".........Sangvi yelled but Toasty drag her without speaking a word.

After few minutes they reached at Sangvi's cabin where Toasty told her how Bethany blackmailed her model to not perform today.

"How dare she? I will show her today that who I am?".....Sangvi gritted her teeth and about to go when Toasty grab her arm and pulled her back.

She leaned to the desk which was placed middle in her cabin.

"No...Babydoll Don't try to do something violent just do something which show your skill and I know that you my doll is so talented"........Toasty leaned close to her face and she leaned back on the desk to create some space between their faces with frightened expressions.

What do you mean?.........She asked in one go.

"I mean you're going to perform today I know that you will be a blasstic model for the industry if you do this today"........Toasty dramatically with swinging her hand infront of her.

"But how can I? And if Nivan get to know he will bury me 6ft inside the earth---"

"Ohh that's not a big problem you just have to make him up with your beautiful, gorgeous and seductive moves that's all that's a big weakness of a gentleman"........Toasty winked.