Chapter 22

When I noticed him in lot anger and when he got up from the couch, taking the non-stop steps in the direction of me I started taking steps back in fear I held my bag strip tightly and my heartbeat get quicker.

I want to go far away from this devil he's actually searching like a beast today messy hair, fold up sleeves of his white shirt so much anger on face and clenched jaw.

When I was continuously stepping back then I bumped to hard rock and I was about to fall when someone held my shoulders from at the back to keep me from falling

"What the fucking hell on this world? Walk carefully by the way, are you guys again Playing some game or something?"..........David asked and left my shoulders.

I noticed Nivan who mumbled something under his breath and rubbed his temple. I again looked at David who was looking amazed.

I followed his gaze and saw that he was looking at Rose who nearly fainted on the ground, poor soul.

When Nivan doesn't leave her then he will definitely eat you raw in dinner, think something save you Sangvi.......My subconscious mocked.

"Rose? What is she doing here? Who did this brutal behavior with her?"........David asked and looked at Nivan.

"I did that, she became useless, she didn't even know how to cope up with a girl(glare at me). Now she is no use for us. Take her to the hospital. I've come undone work which I have to do today".........He said and still passed his deadly glare at me.

Oh god what should I do now? Then I got an idea and I turned my head to David with a smirk. He was still looking at Rose with sympathetic feelings.

"David, thank you for coming here, you are the best because you're the one who is going to save me today".........I blabbered and he looked confused.

But without warning I push him to Nivan and run farfar from there I heard yelling and growling voice behind me.

"Sangvi stop."

Nivan shouted and I heard some fast steps behind me but I didn't look back and keep running to our room I locked the door and leaned over it with panting.

I know that he's going to wreck the door easily. I have to do something, otherwise he will barge and not leave me today.

"Sangvi you know that there is no use for shutting this fucking door you know very well that I will broke so in easy way open it"........He ordered in 1/2 yelling voice.

Ohh crap what will I do now? Sangvi thought soon I heard David's voice. What happened bro why are you yelling like a physcopath.

"David, let's wreck this door c'mon man".........I heard a commanding voice and I think I should surrender myself because there is no option left.

I made the choice to surrender myself and got up with trembling legs and I felt goosebumps vibes round me. I went to the closed door and took a deep breath and opened it but guess what.

As quickly as I opened the door they fell hard on the ground. I couldn't manage to control myself from laughing because they both fell on each other like they were kissing each other.

I laughed like a manic with clutching my stomach.

Nivan was beneath David. They passed me a deadly glare and I took a deep breath to stop myself.

"Sorry gentleman but you can continue whatever you're doing. I am going".......I said with controlling myself from laughing and marched outside.

"Sangvi stop and get up you bastard"......I heard that Nivan was roaring but I didn't stop and thought to save myself then a thought came to my mind and I ran towards the entrance gate when I bumped into a wall.

"Who the hell made a wall here".......I groaned and rubbed my forehead when I lifted up my gazes. I noticed a large guy standing in front of me in black clothes with no expressions on his face.

"See, what you did to me I have to hire guards around our house so that they will take good care of you Sangvi"

I don't know where he came from and whispered in my ears shiver ran down in my spine when his arm firmly hold my waist and then I feel that the floor is no more underneath my foot.

"Nivan leave".......I yelled.

I kicked in air and wriggled in his arms but he didn't leave he take me to his room with holding me in air with my waist my all punches, kicks and shouting all went in vain.

When he enters in room and close the door behind with his foot and threw me on the bed I got up and about to walk besides him but everything went blur when a harsh slap land on my cheek I fell on bed and felt that my head is paining and I drowned in darkness.

Nivan's pov:-

"ALEXX!!!!"

I scream for my most trusted man in mafia business who is around my house and insr instructing the guards.

I smash my love in my arms tightly..

Alex comes as soon as he could and muttered while panting.

"Boss!!"

"Call the doctor Rodriguez".......I said before placing her head on pillow.

Her lips are bleeding. A sign of guiltlessness took me over. Sangvi love I am sorry baby I got up and settled her head on the pillow and I fell on my knees on the floor and rubbed her palms to keep them warm.

I am sorry Sangvi...you shouldn't have tried to run. I can't bear to lose you!!

I feel tears dropping down to my jaw. In this cruel world only one person could make me cry: my love, my life, my doll, my Sangvi..

"Nothing much to worry about, she is fine. I prescribed some medicines to make sure to give her those from time to time and Nivan."

"I checked those medicines which you sent me that night. I think she is suffering from migraine"…... .Dr. Rodriguez said sadly.

"What?--"......I frowned but he cut me off

--"Don't worry this happens when she takes on a lot of burden of strain and anxiety, typically she is fine but make sure she will be happy and strain-loose in order that she will get over this disease"……..He advised me.

"Okay, Thank you doctor I will call you if I need you"…....I said it was relieving.

He smiled and left the room.

I again went to her and sat beside her, caressing her hair. I promise I will never make you sad, never let you take stress, I promise I will fulfill your dreams and wishes. I kissed on her forehead and took her in my embrace and slept peacefully.