Chapter 24

Whole surrounding become too tense, every man was looking at two confident, nervous, and innocent girls who were trying to make them understand that they may be all geared up with their plans.

That's why their family men were waiting and watching them "You both said that you have investors then where are they because we already told you we're not going to invest a penny in this company".......Mark said and kept his elbows on the table.

Both girls exchanged looks and gulped in nervously; their husbands observed their scared, sweaty, restless and nervous faces.

Ohh god where the hell they're she wiped her sweaty palms from her dress pants and tried to look normal. On the other side Nivan shook his head. I knew I already told her that back off but bloody stubborn woman now it's my turn to handle this situation.

He was about to stand when the office door opened with a loud sound of thud and two men who was well suited personality enters with their secretary and guards the one man directly looks at the girls who have big smirk and the one look into their Grandpa's eyes who was burning after seeing him all the men stand from their sits in shock.

Nivan clenched his fist when Richard noticed his hard face and came close to him. Who is he??........He whispered to him.

"Emre pectus"..........Nivan frowned.

Lisa, who are they? And why does everyone look at them like they are some creatures from different planets?......David asked Lisa who was standing and watching the eye war of Grandpa and the old man.

He is a blast and a very important part of Smith's family. He is Mr.Jonathan Oswald, our great late grandmother's lovable brother..........Lisa and winked, David jaw dropped on the ground.

Good morning, how are you Mr.Oswald and Mr.Pectus.......Sangvi came forward and shook her hand with them. They also stretched their hands out professionally and greeted her and Lisa.

Mr.Oswald took a seat in front of grandpa and Emre took the seat across the Nivan from where they were passing deadly glares to each other.

When Sangvi was giving the presentation they all were focusing on the screen where she was showing the presentation and the facts which were important in this.

But there were two men who were least interested in her project but on her the way she was speaking, the way she was shifting her hands in air to make them understand this things, the way her lips, frame and eyes were moving, the way she was looking confident, ambitious and professional towards her work it was all attractive for Nivan and Emre.

Emre is just investing in this company because he wants Sangvi to always be around him. He doesn't want her to leave his side. When in these few days he didn't see her he became restless and asked Toasty about her she told him that she is dealing with Michael Smith's dad's company because she is his friend's daughter and he thinks that she can cope with this flawlessly so he gave her this responsibility with Lisa who is his grandson's wife but she is finding a best investor who can invest their money in this.

When Emre heard that he quickly called her and stated that he made investments with his money but in some conditions when Sangvi refused to take any condition and said in simple manner that if you want to make investments then please do this with none grimy chaos of yours if you agree with it then okay otherwise byee.

This attitude of Sangvi impressed him and made his soul more passionate to make her his own but he doesn't know that before doing anything he'll have to face a lion who is just standing in front of his lioness to protect her.

Nivan, who was mesmerized by the beauty of his wife , feels proud of his wife who seems like an angel.

There you become a person who becomes glad together with his choice to make investments in his cash in a business enterprise that allows you to cope with ladies who're natural souls.