I looked at our son with admiration. "Antonio, my baby, you don't know how happy I am to hold you in my hands. And today I am promising you I will protect you from the bad eyes of the world like I am doing to your mother. I will never let anything
happen to you. You'll be kept at the highest level in the family. I love you, baby." I kissed his forehead again.

Placing her back in Sangvi's arms I kissed her. Tears again fell from my eyes. I took her hand in mine and held it tight. "Sangvi, I..I am sorry. I am really sorry that you had to go through so much pain. We're not going to have babies anymore Sangvi. I can't see you in this much pain."

"It was worth it," She said, looking at Antonio. He is so cute, his tiny hands and lips are so beautiful.

"I love you too." She kissed my forehead too.

Other impatient members of our family choose the moment to barge in the room.

Mom took Antonio in his arms and cried. Dad too cried.

"Welcome to the family, baby." Mom and dad said in unison.

I looked at my Daniel and Megan who were still standing at the door, shifting on their feet. Richard and Lisa weren't able to come because Ari's health was not so very well.

"What are you two doing there? Come over here." I gestured them to come closer.

Both of them looked at the baby who was in Nivan's arms now. They both smiled with teary eyes.

"Come here, hold him" Sangvi said to them. They both seemed hesitant. "Come on, you both were excited to hold him in your arms. What happened now? Why are you hesitating?" She asked them.

That's true they visit Sangvi regularly even though Daniel was also excited to hold him as he is very close to me since childhood just like I am to Richard.

"I'm scared." David whispered. Megan didn't say anything, he just looked at Antonio with adoration.

"David, hold him, he wants to be in his uncle's arms." Sangvi smiled at him. David hesitantly held her in his arms and cried.

"Goodness, he's so adorable." He said. "Hello, King Antonio. It's your favorite uncle, David." He said loudly, making us laugh and Megan scoffed.

"Hey hey, he smiled at me." He said in astonishment. "Antonio, I am going to spoil you rotten and no one will be able to stop me. Not even your grumpy father."

I scowled at him "You can't talk bad about me to my baby." Ignoring my comment he continued his talk.

"I'll teach you so many pranks and we will form the greatest team. And

if your Dad ever scolds you come to me directly, I'll take care of him

if your Dad ever scolds you come to me directly, I'll take care of him. It's a promise of your favorite uncle."

I rolled my eyes and Megan scowled more.