Final Update: Not a Chapter!

Hello My Little Emeralds!

I will say in all honesty that Paging Dr. Deku is officially completed and finished which is now the 4th fanfic story I've completed in just a year! It's crazy to think that I started writing fanfiction a year ago and am this involved in it, which I am not complaining about. 

I've said this a few times now and I will say it again that this fanfic; Paging Dr. Deku will have a sequel in the future. Do I know when that sequel will happen, no, and I assure you it won't be anytime soon either since I've got other fanfic projects and stuff I want to work on first. 

Which leads us to what my next fanfic project is going to be and I will finally reveal the cover of it now. I hope some of you have been looking forward to this one as it is the sequel of my very first fanfic; My Old Hero. The title of the sequel of this fanfic is called; My New Hero. Not gonna reveal anything about this fanfic yet, but I'll be more than happy to reveal the cover of it to you guys right now! So here is my next upcoming fanfic; My New Hero!

 Not gonna reveal anything about this fanfic yet, but I'll be more than happy to reveal the cover of it to you guys right now! So here is my next upcoming fanfic; My New Hero!

Can y'all tell that this is gonna be very different from anything I've written before? 

I also wanna add that I did not draw this and give respect to the original artist; @x_hchicbee who is on twitter so go check out their stuff. This is the same artist in which I've used another picture of theirs and it's the cover of First Sight in case you guys think the art style is so familiar.

I'm not gonna lie when I say I will be looking forward to writing this fanfic because it's gonna be completely different from anything I've done before, and that's fine by me!

Also, in case none of read my most recent update, my fanfic; Shangri La will eventually be resumed from where it's left off and is planned to return in 2023. After taking some time away from it, and rereading what I've written for it so far, I've decided that I know how I'm gonna continue where I left off. But I will add that Shangri La will actually be a 3 parter, do not ask about it, but it will be something that I will get to soon. 

Anyway, that's all the news I want to say, but I will most likely not start posting chapters for My New Hero until next week; July 17th through July 22nd.

Thank you guys so much for all the support and the views and likes and comments as it is a huge impact on me to keep doing what I love like always. 

Leave a like and comment down below!

Happy Reading from me, My Little Emeralds!