16: Strange Magic

"E-Excuse me? I-I have to do what?" Izuku asked. 

"Though I'm sure you think this is a terrible idea, I know that you and Katsuki have had a kind of strained relationship. So all I want for you to do is be his sitter and make sure that he doesn't do anything dangerous in the time he's recovering from his surgery on his arm." Takashi said.

Izuku rushed through the streets, hoping and praying that her friend would be home. She ran up to the house and started knocking in a panic. 

"'Knock knock knock' Melissa! 'Knock knock knock' Melissa! 'Knock knock knock' Melissa!!!" 

And the door opened and Melissa was standing there staring at the panting greenette. 

"Okay~ I can only assume something bad happened at work because you knocked on my door three times." Melissa noted. 

"I need to tell you something that happened at work, and I really need to hear what you think about it. It's bad." Izuku panted. 

"Oh geez, what could possibly be as bad as when you told me you had sex with a stranger?" 

"I found out who that stranger was today!" Izuku exclaimed.

Melissa batted her eyes a few times as she looked at the greenette and then grabbed her hand and pulled her over to the couch. 

"You figured out who you had sex with? That's big news, Izu! So, who's the lucky guy?" 

"It's Kacchan." 

Melissa flinched from how fast the greenette spoke and then raised an eyebrow. 

"Ah- you mean Katsuki Bakugo; your childhood friend who you secretly had a crush on and he's now the Number 1 hero who was dating your friend Uraraka?" 

"Who else would Kacchan be? Yes, that Kacchan!" Izuku yelled.

"Alright, let's calm down and just tell me how this led to you thinking that it is Bakugo?" 

"I don't think, I know! Look, last night at the reunion, Uraraka asked me to 'spectate' the talk she was going to have with Kacchan as to why he broke up with her. And once Uraraka started asking questions about if she was good enough or not, Kacchan blurted out that he had sex with someone the night he broke up with Uraraka!" Izuku stated. 

"Okay~ and what does that have to do with you?"

"No, Melissa... the same night I found Shindo cheating on me and then I had sex with a stranger was the exact same night Kacchan broke up with Uraraka and had sex with someone else!" Izuku explained. 

"Oh... well that makes sense." 

"Yeah." 

"But are you sure it was him that you had sex with? Did he say that he had sex with you?" 

"Well no, but something else happened... and it was this morning after I called you." 

"Oh god, what?" 

"Hah- Kacchan got injured in a villain attack last night, which was why I ended up staying at the hospital last night because I ended up doing surgery on his arm. This morning after I called you and did my rounds around the hospital, I went to just see if Kacchan was fine, and he was."

"Oh my god, please don't tell me you kissed him when he was sleeping?" 

"N-No! But let me keep talking! Anyway, right as I left Kacchan's room, Alban came out of nowhere and started talking to me."