58: Kiss on My List

As he walked around the place back and forth, Kei couldn't stop thinking of what the greenette could be thinking about him and Katsuki's disorder. 

"She had to be okay with everything if she came here earlier to talk to Katsuki, but is she completely fine with me? She seemed really angry last night when I tried to explain everything to her, so what's her opinion on this? Does this mean she's gonna tell everyone she and Katsuki know now? Is she only fine talking to Katsuki and not me? It's not like I liked acting like Katsuki all the time, but what choice did I have when that was one of the rules Katsuki made on me. Should I go try to find her? Should I try to make her listen to me? Is she only gonna want to talk to Katsuki? I've gotta go find her and talk to her!" Kei told himself as he grabbed a jacket and put his shoes on and was out the door.

He assumed the greenette was most likely not home and he stormed towards the elevator doors. But to his surprise, the elevator dinged right before he even pressed the button to go down and watched the doors open and Izuku was standing in the elevator all by herself. "

Ah- Izuku!" 

'Oh, this is Kei, but why does he look like he's in a rush?' Izuku thought. 

"Where were you, are you okay? I was just about to go find you and... and I need to talk to you." Kei said. 

"Kei..." 

"You... You recognize me? You know I'm not Katsuki, but... but how?" 

"Ah- that's easy, Kacchan calls me Deku, and you always call me Izuku. Why were you looking for me? I was actually wanting to stop by your place and talk to you."

"You- You do?" 

"Mn. I even bought some beer for us to share, unless you don't want to talk-" 

"No! I really do want to talk to you, Izuku." 

"Okay, then let's go to your place-" 

"A-Actually, can we talk at your place. I've never been in your place like you have with mine." 

"Oh, sure. Follow me." Izuku said as she grabbed his hand to pull him to follow until they got to the front door opposite of his place and she unlocked the door. Izuku opened the front door and Kei followed her inside and slowly walked into her place as he'd never been inside before. 

"No need to be so cautious, I know you're Kei and I know about everything and how you're Kacchan's second personality." Izuku said as she walked into her kitchen and sat the 6 pack of beer down onto the counter.

"So you know everything about Katsuki's disorder?" 

"Mn. I asked my cousin and she told me everything. I was a bit surprised that she knew about you and Kacchan's situation, but then again, I work with her husband who you and Kacchan have been seeing and talking about all this. Here." Izuku said as she handed him a can of beer. 

"Thanks..." 

"You don't need to be scared of me Kei, I know how nice and well... how you're basically the complete opposite personality of Kacchan. It makes sense why I always thought it was weird when Kacchan would be really nice to me, and that was all because of you." Izuku stated as she cracked her can of beer open.

"So you're not angry at me like you were last night?" 

"Of course not, and I was only acting like that towards you because I was confused and didn't know the complete situation about you and Kacchan. But now that I know everything, I'm not angry, I do wish you or Kacchan would've told me about all of this back when it happened." Izuku said.