60: Sexy Dirty Love

"De-" 

"Katsuki-kun!"

'Erm- it sucks I have to work late today, and I haven't had any time to tell Kacchan I'll be late tonight. At least Kei-kun was fine with Kacchan staying awake for tonight, but I wonder what we're gonna do. Should I dress up before going to his place? It'll have to be something... sexy? Will Kacchan want to do that with me tonight? Should I call Melissa and ask her to help me get ready here at the hospital instead of my place to make things easier? Oh yeah... I haven't heard anything from Kacchan since this morning, so maybe I'll just wait till he calls me. I really wonder what we're gonna do tonight.' Izuku thought as she paced the halls of the hospital with anticipation for what was to come.

"Katsuki-kun!" 

"U-... Uraraka? What're you doing here?" Katsuki asked, completely frazzled by her appearance. 

"It's been a really long time since I came to see you, so I was wondering if I could talk to you." Uraraka said. 

Katsuki noticed right away that the brunette was acting pretty strange, as she was wearing a Dark Brown trench coat and he couldn't see what she was wearing underneath the coat, but also noticed she was wearing heels. 'What kinda trick is this?' he thought. 

"I really don't have time for this, Uraraka." 

"P-Please, Katsuki-kun, i-it'll be quick! I just want us to y'know... rekindle and try to be friends again. Is that too much to ask? Just a quick talk and I'll go." Uraraka said with beady eyes. 

Katsuki didn't bat an eye at her pouting and pleading, it actually made him feel nauseated instead. He glanced over at the clock and thought Izuku would be getting off soon. 

"Tch- fine, but once this talk is done, you're leaving. I'm planning on meeting someone in a little bit." he stated.

He let the brunette walk into his place and he could already tell how suffocating the air got just from her entering his home. 

'Damnit, do I really have to deal with her of all people right now?' he thought, rubbing his hair in frustration. 

"Oh wow, your place is really clean, and it smells really nice in here." Uraraka noted.

'That's because Deku's been visiting me constantly and now Uraraka's ruining it. I wish she would just leave, why did I let her in my place. If only Kei would deal with this instead of- wait.' he thought of an idea right away. 

"I gotta do something really important, so just sit down and I'll be right back." Katsuki said and went straight into his bedroom and slammed the door shut.

He paced his bedroom and thought of a plan for him to not really be there to talk to Uraraka. 

'I don't know what Uraraka's planning on doing exactly, but I don't wanna be the one to deal with that crap when I would rather it be Deku. Kei's just gonna have to handle this and I'll have to make it up to Kei for forcing him to do this for me. Right, gotta write a note and then go to sleep right away.' he thought as he wrote what he needed and then sat the note down onto the nightstand and laid in bed and forced himself to fall asleep like he did earlier.

After a few minutes, the blond felt himself wake up again and he opened his eyes and looked around to see he was in the bedroom.