Epilogue

( Note: Hello My Little Emeralds!

We have approached the end of another fanfic written and finished by me and this fanfic is much shorter than any of my other stories I've written, but there's nothing wrong with that! Anyway, I figured that since we've reached the end, it's time to go into a time skip and see how things are doing since the main story is over! )

( Time skip! )

It's been 8 years since that day and it seems our favorite couple in this story have been getting busy. No joke, right after Izuku gave birth to their first child; a girl named Sophie, Katsuki surprisingly said he wanted to have more kids after that. Izuku thought he meant just one more kid would be enough, but for Katsuki, it meant having 4 more kids! 

After a year of only having one child–Sophie who had her father's blond hair and her mother's Emerald green eyes–Izuku got pregnant again and 9 months later had a baby boy named Wataru–who had his mother's Dark Green hair and his father's Ruby Red eyes. 

Of course after another year of just having 2 kids, Izuku got pregnant again and she had another baby boy named Katsuma–who had both of his father's features. 

And last but not least, after yet another year went by, Izuku got pregnant again and ended up having twins, one boy and one girl, named Izuki–who had her mother's features–and Izumi–who had her father's features. 

Izuku knew that twins were going to be twice as much work, and she drilled it into Katsuki's head that she wasn't going to have anymore children, as 5 kids was enough.

But going back to how things have been, since Izuku's been busy watching her two newborn twins, she's been having to cut her hours at the hospital and stay at home. Luckily, Izuku and Katsuki would take turns on working, and since Izuku just finished a full week of work, it was now the weekend and it was Katsuki's turn to watch the kids. 

Unfortunately for Izuku, since she still has strong mood swings here and there, she shouldn't be out in public for too long or she gets really sensitive, and so she's currently at home with the newborn twins while Katsuki took the older kids out to the Amusement park. 

Why the Amusement park? 

Because this very day was Sophie's 8th birthday and she said she wanted her birthday present to be a full day at the Amusement park. And though Sophie is a little upset that her mother has to stay at home, Izuku was currently trying to cook a full course meal for the entire family once they got back home.

"Mama, we're back!!!" Izuku looked up from the kitchen to see Sophie running up to her in excitement. 

"Goodness, you're still full of energy, and what about your brothers? Ah-" 

Izuku looked up to see Katsuki had Wataru piggybacking him and Katsuma resting in Katsuki's arms. 

"They got tired just after 30 minutes." Katsuki groaned. 

"I see, well at least they got to spend time with their big sister and dad." Izuku said as she walked up to her husband and kissed his cheek. 

"Ew, mama and papa are kissing." Sophie teased, and that seemed to wake up both Wataru and Katsuma right away.

"Mama, papa's all grody, no kissy!" Katsuma exclaimed. 

( Note: Grody means gross, it's just something kids say, moving on! )

"I see, then why don't you and Wataru go help papa get cleaned up, hm?" Izuku asked sweetly. Katsuma and Wataru jumped off their father and both ran off to the bathroom.