14: Kiss My Lips

"Thanks for helping me on Kacchan's surgery, Takashi." Izuku said as she and Takashi were leaving the operating room once they completed the surgery on Katsuki's broken arm. 

 "Of course, you're not the only one that's known him for a long time." Takashi noted. 

"Oh yeah, he was here that day I came into your office to give you those files. So... Do you think you can tell me what exactly Kacchan's dealing with that he's been visiting you in your office recently?" Izuku asked. 

"Hmph, Izuku, you know that's getting in someone's personal information, right?" 

"R-Right, I do, but like you said, I've known Kacchan for a really long time. And since I've known him for a really long time, do you think you can at least tell if he's dealing with something that he needs to talk to you about?" Izuku asked.

"Why can't you just ask him yourself if you're so worried about him? You don't need to be asking me stuff about Katsuki when it's something he's dealing with himself." 

"What's he dealing with? Is it bad?" 

"Ask him yourself and maybe you'll get the answer you're looking for. Good work tonight." Takashi said and then left the greenette standing there alone. 

'I figured he was gonna say that, but what if Kacchan won't tell me what he's dealing with? Is it something about Uraraka, or something else? I really need to know if something's wrong with Kacchan.'

The following morning arrived and the greenette slowly peeked her eyes open as the lights around her flickered brightly. She sat up and rubbed her eyes and noticed how her eyes were still burning no matter how much she rubbed them. 

'Aw man, I forgot to take my contacts out last night. Wait- where am I?' she thought as she looked around to realize she was sitting at her desk and was still at the hospital. 

'Oh, that's right. I forgot I didn't go home last night and accidentally fell asleep at my desk after everyone else left. Erm- let's take these contacts out and wash my face before I do anything else.' she thought as she got up from her desk and went to the bathroom.

After taking out her contacts and washing her face, the greenette felt refreshed and awake, but that didn't mean she didn't feel gross for wearing last night's clothes. 

'I woke up pretty early that no one else has gotten here yet. Maybe I can call Melissa and ask her to bring me some clean scrubs to change into.' she thought and grabbed her phone and dialed the blonde's phone number. She waited for an answer and then finally heard; 

"Erm- hello?" 

"Hey Melissa, it's Izuku." 

"Izu? Why're you calling me right now? 'Yawn' It's 7:30 in the morning."

"Listen, I had to end up working last night after the reunion and didn't think of bringing any clean clothes to wear today. So do you think you can go to my place and grab some clothes and bring them here before you go to work?" Izuku asked. 

"Hah- fine. The only reason I'm doing this is because I'm already at your place." 

"Eh? You didn't leave my place yesterday?" 

"No, you know I live on the other side of town from where you live, so I just stayed at your place for the night." 

"Okay, but thanks! Oh, and no rush on bringing the clothes."