29: Going Crazy

'Kei had sex... with Deku?'

Izuku felt her phone buzz in her pocket and looked to see that it was Melissa who messaged. 

"O-Oh! I-I need to be somewhere, I-I'll talk to you later. Bye, Kacchan!" Izuku noted and quickly left the blond in the stairwell in shock. 

Katsuki remained standing there for another 5 minutes in awe until it finally hit him on what he was just told that he's been trying to figure out for the past week. 

'Kei... used my body... to have sex... with Deku...?' he thought until it finally clicked and steam was coming out of his ears, but he wasn't embarrassed, he was more angry than embarrassed.

"IT WAS DEKU?!?!?!" the blond yelled as he stormed back into Takashi's office. 

"Ah- back to talk about more, huh? What did you find out this time?" Takashi asked. 

"You mean to tell me that Kei used my body to have sex and the person her had sex with was actually Deku?!?!?!" 

"Oh good, sounds like you figured it out. And how'd you figure that out exactly?" Takashi asked. 

"Fucking Deku told me!" 

"Oh, so you two talked, and I'm assuming you had to act like you knew that, correct? And I'm also assuming that you basically forced her to keep quiet about what she heard earlier when you thought she was me?" 

"This is serious! Kei used my body to have sex with Deku and then hid the entire truth from me!" Katsuki exclaimed.

"I can tell you're stressed, but you shouldn't act like this, you should be relieved that it was someone you know, and it was someone you like." Takashi informed. 

"That's not the fucking point! Kei told me that he has feelings for Deku, but he doesn't know that I have feelings for her too! That means Kei got to- to..." 

"To express his feelings towards Izuku first before you could?" Takashi suggested. 

"Yes! And now that I know this, I have to act like there's nothing going on between me and her? That's not right!" Katsuki yelled. 

"Alright, well I can clearly tell that you're jealous, but you shouldn't be jealous about your other personality. And to be completely honest with you, I have a way to treat Kei to make him disappear." Takashi noted.

"What? You do?" 

"Yes, but it's not really a good time to 'get rid' of Kei all of a sudden." Takashi stated. 

"What? Why?" 

"Because, both you and Kei's personalities aren't in sync with each other. The main problem is that if you actually tell Kei the truth that you also have feelings for Izuku, then there will be a battle between you two on who should really be the main host of your body." Takashi explained. 

"But this is my body." 

"Yes, that's true it is your body, but that doesn't Kei can't try to take over your body completely and your own personality disappears and Kei's personality remains. You two will try to dominate each other just to try and win Izuku's heart, but you two aren't the only ones trying to win her heart." Takashi noted. 

Katsuki batted his eyes a few times and sighed once he realized who Takashi was talking about.

"Reed." 

"Yup, so right now, this shouldn't be a battle between you and Kei, but a way of helping you two bond by competing against Reed to get Izuku's attention. Though I would usually say this could turn bad, I think this might be able to help you and Kei see eye to eye for once." Takashi explained.