5: Hurdle

Izuku knocked on the door and waited for an answer until the door opened and Melissa was standing there. 

"There you are, I've been waiting all day to hear from you!" Melissa exclaimed as she pulled the greenette inside her house and slammed the door behind her. 

"Okay! You have to tell me everything!" Melissa said, once they both reached the couch. 

"Well... I had sex..." 

"Great!" 

"But it wasn't with Yo-kun." 

"Alright! Wait- what?" Izuku sighed as she clasped her hands together and looked up at the blonde. 

"Yo-kun... was cheating on me." Izuku stated. 

"Oh no, I'm so sorry Izuku." 

"Yeah... I saw him with his arms around another girl, and when I called him to ask if we were meeting up, he claimed that 'something important happened' and so we canceled our date." Izuku said.

"What? Does that mean he was actually planning on dumping you before you found out he was cheating on you?" 

"Probably, it makes sense now that I think back to when he said last night was gonna be 'special'." 

"Yeah, a special break up. So how'd you end up having sex with someone else?" 

"Umm... you remember that card you gave me that would allow me to drink for free at that bar?" 

"Yeah. Wait- you still have that, I gave that to you 2 years ago, and that was before you started dating Shindo." 

"Yeah, well I used it last night and met someone there, and ended up having sex with them." Izuku answered.

"Oh wow, look at you. Instead of crying the night away, you went off and had sex with someone else right away. Good for you, Izuku. So who's the lucky guy?" Melissa asked. 

"I... I don't know." 

"Huh? What d'you mean 'you don't know'? You're the one that had sex with them, not me." 

"I know, but..." 

"Do you remember what he looks like at least?" 

"Well... I took my contacts out before I went to the bar." 

"What?!?! Why would you do that?!?!" 

"Because I'd cried after I found out Yo-kun was cheating on me, so I took them out because they were burning my eyes. And because I didn't have my glasses, I ended up meeting a stranger while practically blind." Izuku explained.

"Okay~ Then what about his name?" 

"I... didn't ask for his name either." 

"Oh c'mon, what made you think to talk to a stranger when you already couldn't see what they looked like and not ask for their name?" 

"I was already tipsy by the time we were talking!" Izuku yelled. 

"Hah- okay, then you surely got his phone number, right?" 

"... No." 

"Oh my god. You were really reckless." Melissa stated. 

"I was drunk and basically desperate to have sex with someone!" 

"Yeah, that someone that you're probably never gonna meet again! So what're you gonna do now?" 

"Well... Oh! Violet-senpai said she'd help me by setting up a date with me and her brother! That's good news, right?" Izuku answered.