80: Soul

"Oh- good morning, Zeri-senpai. I have to ask you something for-" 

"Have you seen the news yet, Izuku?" Zeri interrupted. 

"Ah- no, why would I wanna watch the news?" 

"Because it's about Katsuki Bakugo, they say he has two personalities."

Izuku felt her blood run cold from hearing that statement and wasn't sure if she heard the right thing or not. 

"K-Kacchan h-has two personalities, t-that's not possible." Izuku stuttered. 

"You shouldn't lie, Izuku, you were the one that said it in the video, and you were talking to Takashi about it." Zeri stated, the greenette felt her heart drop. 

"W-What?" 

"Look." 

Zeri pulled her phone out and handed it to the greenette and pressed play on the video. In the video, Izuku watched herself looking around the hallways of that very hospital she was standing in and went silent.

"Izuku?" 

"Oh, Takashi." 

"What're you doing here on the weekend?" 

"Oh, don't worry, I was just in the children's area with my mom." 

"Ah- I almost forgot you do that every so often, but what're you looking for?" 

"Actually, I was looking for Kacchan–well actually Kei-kun–since I brought him with us. Have you seen him?" Izuku asked. 

"I saw him earlier, and I was a little surprised when he told me you're dating him and Katsuki at the same time. Are you sure that's a good idea, Izuku?" Takashi asked. 

"Hm? Are you saying it's a bad idea? I thought it would be fair to date both of them at the same time since I didn't want either one of them to hide from me forever. As long as I spend equal time with both Kacchan and Kei-kun, it's not a problem." Izuku explained.

"I mean, yes, that shouldn't be a problem, but I'm sure there will be a point that the two of them argue that they're not getting enough time with you. The main issue is that this could eventually lead to one personality overpowering the other and could lead to serious issues on who the host of the body really is. Trust me, I've dealt with this before, and I don't want either Katsuki or Kei to get confused by your actions." Takashi explained. 

"Mmmh. That does make sense, have there been other things that I should know about Kacchan and Kei's problem?" Izuku asked. 

"Hah- I'll just send you a file of information, so please study it and understand that this disorder can get very serious if you want this relationship to continue." 

"Thanks!" 

And the video ended right after that.

"So the Number 1 hero; Katsuki Bakugo has a disorder that gives him multiple personalities, and you knew about it? Don't tell me you don't know what I'm talking about after seeing that video evidence." Zeri interrogated. 

"I-I-" 'How could this happen? I made sure to keep Kacchan and Kei-kun's disorder a secret, so how did someone know I would talk about it to Takashi and film it?' Izuku thought and she went into complete panic. 

"I-I didn't plan any of this, and I-I had no intention of letting anyone know! I-" 

"Izuku!" 

The greenette turned her head to see Takashi and Emra walking up to her and Zeri.