53: Hyde and Jekyll

"Izuku?"

The greenette jolted her head up to see the blond standing at the door and he looked confused and shocked to see her sitting at the desk. 

"Ka... Kacchan..." 

Kei walked over to the desk and noticed that she'd just been watching all the videos that he and Katsuki have been making and he felt his heart racing with fear. 

"L-Let's get out of my office and we can... talk." Kei said, trying to stay calm. 

Izuku didn't know what to think as she got out of the chair and followed the blond out of the office and stood in the living room and was completely confused. She instantly remembered what Melissa told her that one time. 

"Izu, have you ever thought that Katsuki might be two faced?" "Think about it. What if he's only acting rude around you because there are people around, and then when you two are alone, that's when he wants to be sweet and nice to you." "Yup, and people that are two-faced have problems with certain people all the time, it's not healthy to be around those kinds of people."

"Okay... Do you want me to make dinner, I don't mind if I have to, so you can-" 

"Kacchan." 

Kei watched as she slowly turned her head to face him and she looked serious and lost at him. 

"Or... are you... Kei?" she asked in a deep tone. 

Kei's eyes widened as he realized that she knew that he wasn't Katsuki, so there was no reason for him to hide anymore.

"I... Izuku, I can explain, I-" 

"Now it makes sense. It makes sense as to why you were so nice to me. It makes when you've been acting like everything between us never happened, or certain things didn't happen. You... You've been acting like Kacchan to fool me!" 

"Izuku, listen! That wasn't my intention, I was only doing this to help Katsuki-" 

"To help Kacchan, or to help yourself since you like me too?" Izuku interrupted. 

"I... Yes, I do like you, but so does Katsuki, and because there have been things happening to Katsuki, I had to step in and act like him to help him feel-" 

"So you've been lying to me?!?" 

"I didn't mean to, I just thought you'd act... like you are right now. But you have to understand that I was never wanting to lie to you or wanting to really act like Katsuki all along, I just wanted you to be happy!"

"Oh yeah, make me happy by lying to my face and acting like my childhood best friend!" Izuku exclaimed as she stormed towards the front door. 

"Izuku, wait-" 

"DON'T FOLLOW ME!!!" 

Kei instantly backed away from hearing her yell at him. 

"You... You made me look like an idiot, and I believed you. Some best friend you are." she muttered as she opened the front door and stormed out of the place and went to the elevator to be out of his sight. 

Kei stood there at his front door in shock and also... defeat. This was exactly what he feared, and now he didn't know what to do.

She kept pounding on the door over and over to the point that her hands were shaking and she felt each breath get heavier than the last.