73

I barged into my room without a second thought. I looked around to find it empty. I grit my teeth and headed to Shigarakis office.

Shigaraki looked up at me from his desk.

"Where the fuck is Dabi?" I asked slowly.

"On patrol. Why?"

I shook my head and stormed out of the room. I headed to my own to wait for him.

I stood up from where I sat on the edge of the bed when Dabi prowled into the room. "We ran into a two heroes." He grumbled. "Such a pain in my ass." He went to walk past me to the bathroom.

"Why didn't you tell me Endeavor was your father?" I said, my voice an icy calm.

Dabi froze. He slowly turned around. "What are you talking about?"

I crossed my arms, doing my best to suppress my darkness. "When were you going to tell me?"

"I... I don't know what you're talking about."

I cocked my head to the side. "Oh really?" I took a step towards him. "I saw your childhood bedroom Dabi. I also saw a childhood picture of you. You didn't have burns and your hair was white but that was you."

"He's not my father Y/N."

"Don't you dare lie to me. I trusted you with everything Dabi! Everything! And what do I get from you? Lies. We have been together for almost a fucking year and somehow you never thought to tell me?"

"It didn't matter. It doesn't matter. He was never a father to me."

"By blood he's your father! How could you not tell me?"

"Because it didn't matter Y/N!"

"I worked for him for months! How could it not?" I asked angrily.

"Because it didn't!"

I was silent for a moment. I reached up and unclasped the necklace hanging around my neck.

"No." Dabi breathed.

I looked down at the blue heart in my palm then up at Dabi. "It's over Dabi." I whispered.

He shook his head.

I walked over to him. I grabbed his hand and placed the necklace in his palm and closed his hands over it. "It's over Dabi."

"Y/N don't do this." He begged. I could hear the pain in his voice.

I didn't look at him as I dropped his hand. I turned around and walked away.

"Y/N please." He pleaded. "I love you."

I twisted the door knob and left the room.

When I got outside the building I pulled out my phone and called Elijah.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hi. Can I stay with you for a while?"

"Of course. Do you need a ride?"

"Yes."

"Where are you?"

"Outside the league's building."

"My driver is on the way. Are you alright?"

I paused. "Yeah." I whispered. "I will see you soon." I hung up the phone and waited for the driver.

The car pulled up to Elijahs small town house.

The driver opened my door and I stepped out. I walked up the short walkway and entered the house.

Elijah strode into the entryway and pulled me into a hug. He pulled away but kept his hands on my shoulders and he looked me up and down, making sure I wasn't hurt. "What happened?" He asked gently.

I was quiet for a second before answering, "Dabi and I broke up."

"I am sorry." He said.

I didn't say anything.

"Do you want to go to your room?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Okay. I will be here if you need me."

I gave him a small smile before I headed up to my room.

I sat on the bed and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I had ten missed calls from Dabi, two from Shigaraki, and Three from Endeavor.

I threw myself back, staring up at the ceiling. I can't believe that Dabi never told me who his father was. How could he keep that from me? I trusted him with everything in my life but I guess he didn't trust me.

My phone buzzed in my right hand. I lifted it up to see the screen. I sighed and slid decline. 

Dabis P.O.V:

My phone screen turned black, meaning she declined my call this time. I grit my teeth together and chucked my phone at the wall. Pieces of it went flying. Flames threatened to engulf my hands.

I am so fucking angry. Not just at Y/N but at myself. I know I should of fucking told her. I was going to a while ago but then I changed my mind. It just isn't that important that he's my father. He never raised me how a normal father would raise their child.

When Y/N gave me that necklace back... It felt like my heart had been ripped out of my chest. I love her and now I lost her.

My shoulders shook slightly and my throat began to hurt. I threw myself down onto the edge of the bed. I held my head in my hands.

I had no idea how long I sat like that when someone knocked on the door. I quickly stood up and raced to the door. I flung it open.

My heart sank when I saw it was just Shigaraki. "What?" I growled.

"I was wondering if you knew where Y/N was? I can't get a hold of her."

"She probably ran to Elijah." I bit out.

Shigraki stared at me. "Why did she leave?"

"None of your goddamn business." I spat. I gripped the door and slammed it in his face.

I heard Shigaraki footsteps as he walked away.

I let out a breath. I feel so lost.