40

Kuriogiri parked in the back of the restaurant. There was a back entrance that was only used on the nights for villains only. Shigaraki said they have villain nights a few times a week.

We walked into the building and stopped at a podium. A man in a suit stood there and eyed us. His eyes stopped on me and lazily dragged his eyes up and down my body. Dabi grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. The man looked at Dabi for a second before looking at Shigaraki. "Reservation?"

"League of villains."

The man looked down at the list in front of him. "Follow me."

Dabi held my hand as we walked to our table. I recognized a few people sitting at tables. Of course our group turned heads. We are the league of villains after all, the most dangerous and powerful group of villains in all of Japan.

The dining room was beautiful. The tables all had white tablecloths with candles and flowers on them. Chandeliers hung from the ceiling.

The man seated us at a circular table. Dabi pulled out the chair for me. I smiled at him and sat down. He pushed it in and sat next to me.

The waiter passed out menus and avoided eye contact with me.

We all put our drink orders in and the waiter left.

"So Sam what exactly is your quirk?" Asked Twice.

"Invisibility."

"That's pretty cool."

"It's important when spying."

"Sam mostly just spied for Elijah." I cut in.

Sam nodded and laughed. "I was never one for combat. Y/N knows that."

I smiled. "Very true. When I first was brought to Elijah, Sam was ordered to teach me basic fighting and I knocked him on his ass the first day!"

Everyone around the table laughed except for Dabi. I shook it off because Dabi doesn't really smile in public so I figured that was why.

"Do you remember when Tyler challenged you to a fight?" Sam asked.

"I was the one who challenged him! He was saying how it was ridiculous that Elijah recruited a girl and how I was weak so I challenged him!"

"He lost so badly!" laughed Sam.

I laughed.

"That definitely sounds like Y/N." Said Twice laughing.

The waiter gave us our drinks and we ordered our food. Before the waiter left Dabi had finished his drink and asked for another. The waiter left.

"Slow down Dabi, you don't want to be drunk before the food gets here." Said Shigaraki jokingly.

Dabi just stared at him.

I gently placed my hand on Dabis arm and he looked at me. "Are you okay?" I whispered so only he could hear.

He looked away and ignored me.

"So how exactly did you end up in the league Y/N?" Asked Sam.

"They kidnapped me and forced me to join."

"Well I wouldn't say that." Said Shigaraki.

"Dabi lured me to a bar and you guys wouldn't let me leave." I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Yeah well, aren't you glad you joined us?"

I laughed. "Yes I am."

The food arrived and we ate, talking about random things. I noticed Dabi didn't say anything and he was on his third drink.