6

Dabis P.O.V:

Once I heard her footsteps disappear I punched the wall. Jolts of pain shot up my arm to my shoulder. I shouldn't have said anything to her. I should have just let her go. Why did I have to say anything? The way she looked at me when I touched her.... She looked so scared. Do I scare her? I probably do. I mean look at me!

I reeled my arm back and punched the wall a second time. I was so angry at myself. Why do I feel this towards her? This, this weird feeling of me actually caring about her. I barely speak to her and yet I feel this way towards her.

I took my fist off the wall and inspected my knuckles. Blood dripped off of them.

Y/Ns P.O.V:

"Do you wear makeup Y/N?" Asked Toga. She had her head propped up on her knuckles where she sat at the table with me.

"No, why?"

"You're just so pretty!"

I laughed. "Thanks. You are too."

"Thank you!"

I hadn't seen Dabi since last night. I had never seen him be so... so raw. Gentle even. He never spoke to anyone like that from what I saw. He just didn't seem like himself.

"Where is Dabi and Twice?" Asked Shigaraki from where he stood in the archway. Kurogiri stood next to him.

"I don't know." Said Toga.

"Well I need them."

"So go find them." Toga said.

Shigaraki turned and left the room.

Kurogiri sat down next to me.

"Hello Kurogiri." Said Toga.

"Hello. How are you?" He asked back to her.

Kurogiri was always so polite to everyone. It's quite strange to me.

Shigaraki returned to the room with Twice and Dabi. I avoided looking at Dabi.

"Okay now that you are all here I wanted to tell you all that we have a lead on where the quirk boosters from America are being held."

"Really?" Asked Twice.

"Yes. Some thugs got ahold of it and are keeping it in a lighthouse near the docks. I don't know how much of it they have but I know they for sure have some."

"When are we going to get it?" Asked Dabi.

"I am not sure. Probably sometime at night that way it will be harder for them to see us. At Least outside of the lighthouse."

"We don't have to worry about whether it's day or night outside." I said. "I could cover it in darkness and make it so only you guys can see and use your quirk."

"Are you sure you can do that much? That's a lot." Said Dabi.

I finally looked at him. His expression was blank. So much different from last night. I pushed the thoughts away from last night. "I am sure."

"Awww Dabi cares about Y/N!" Exclaimed Toga.

"I am just making sure she dosent promise something she cant do and then fuck everything up." He said harshly.

I didn't break his stare. "I promise I can do it. I have done it before."

"Good." He said simply.

"Then it's settled. Y/N will use her quirk to blind anyone there and the rest of us will get the booster." Said Shigarki.

We all nodded.

"We will go in a few hours. So everyone get ready."