15

"So how exactly are we able to go to a restaurant?" I asked Dabi.

"It's owned by a villain gang. So any villains are welcome there. They even have a back room where villains eat and won't be seen."

"Oh okay."

Dabi opened the door for me and I walked in.

Dabi followed me in and stopped at a small podium. A tall man with tattoos was standing there. "Two?" He asked.

"Yes." Said Dabi. "Could we also get candle lighting?" He asked.

The man smirked and looked both of us over. "Of course." He grabbed menus and walked us past the main dining room. He put a passcode into a door and held it open for us.

He led us to a small table in the corner of the room. He set the menus down. We were the only ones in the room.

We sat down. Dabi took his hood and sunglasses off.

"It's nice to see you again, Dabi." Said the man.

Dabi just nodded and looked over the menu.

"And who is this pretty lady with you?" He grinned at me and looked me up and down.

Dabi shot him the death stare. "That's my girlfriend. She is a member of the league." He said harshly.

The man held up his hands. "Alright sorry. Do you know what you want?"

Dabi looked at me. "Is ramen okay?"

I nodded.

Dabi handed the man the menus. "Two bowls of ramen."

"You got it." The man left the room.

"I have questions." I said.

Dabi looked at me. "Of course you do."

"Why did you ask for candle lighting?"

"Because its code word here for the villain area."

"Why did you call me your girlfriend?"

He stared at me for a moment. "Because if I didn't he would have kept trying to flirt with you."

"What if I wanted him to?"

His stare felt heavy. "If you wanted him to, it would have made me very angry." He looked away from me.

"Well it's good that I didn't want him to then."

He looked at me and we both smiled. When he continued to smile I raised my eyebrow at him. "What?"

"You're pretty."

I laughed. "Thanks."

After talking about random stuff for a little bit the man brought our food out.

"Do you like it?" Asked Dabi after I took a bite.

I nodded. "It's really good."

"Yeah they are known for having good ramen."

After eating for a while in silence I spoke. "Ya know I don't really know that much about you."

"Well what do you want to know?"

I shrugged. "Everything."

"Ask a question and I will answer." He said.

"Okay." I thought for a moment. "What's your favorite color?"

"Blue."

I thought again. "Is Dabi your real name?"

He stared at me for a moment. "No."