8

Y/Ns P.O.V:

I woke up and the first thing I noticed was how thirsty I was. Then the memories of the light house flooded back. Shit the last thing I remember was falling and everything going dark.

I looked around me. I was laying in my bed at the warehouse. The only light in the room coming from the window. It must be either really early morning or late afternoon. My goggles were on the nightstand along with my phone. My boots were sitting next to the bed on the floor.I picked up my phone and checked the time. It was five fifteen in the evening. I looked at the date and saw it was only the next day. Good so I wasn't out too long.

I got out of my bed and headed to the common room to get water.

Toga was sitting at the kitchen table sharpening a knife. She ignored me when I walked in.

Shigaraki and Dabi stood up from the couch and walked over to me. I grabbed a cup from the cupboard and grabbed a pitcher of water from the fridge. I turned around and leaned on the counter. "What?" I asked them. I took a long drink from my cup.

"You told me you could handle doing that." Said Dabi.

"Well I did it, didn't I?"

"Yes you did Y/N," Interjected Shigaraki. "And thank you for doing it. However, that could have really messed up our mission. Plus you could have gotten really hurt."

"Well I wouldn't have done it if I knew that was going to happen."

"You didn't know?" Asked Dabi.

"No. Well I mean kind of. Basically my quirk is like a muscle. If I don't use it, It gets weak. I guess I didn't realize how long ago it was that I did something like that with my quirk. I promise you it won't happen again."

"You should use the training room more." Said Shigaraki.

I nodded. "I will."

"Your pretty dumb Y/N." Said Toga from where she sat at the table. Dabi glared at her and she looked back down at her knife.

"Well I am going to shower." I went to walk past them when Shigarki said my name. I turned to him. "What?"

"You are on patrol duty tonight. So you have to go out tonight."

"Okay. With who?" I have only been out on patrol a handful of times but everytime I would go with someone.

"Me." Said Dabi. "I will come get you when it's time to go."

"Okay." I left the room and headed to my room to shower.

I put on a gray baggy sweatshirt, a pair of ripped black jeans, and a pair of tennis shoes once I got out of the shower.

I sat at my desk and scrolled on social media for a while before someone knocked on my door.

I stood up and opened the door. Dabi stood there. He wore a baggy black sweatshirt with the hood up. I watched his eyes and he looked me up and down. "Are you ready?" He asked me.

I nodded. He stepped away from the doorway and started to walk down the hall.

We had been walking in silence for the past five minutes. We had to cover three blocks around the warehouse.

As we walked I thought about that life that I had left behind. I tried to do something that would make me 'free' but then I ended up being stuck in a similar position. Shigaraki is sort of a friend now but he still tells me what to do. They all do.

"Y/N."

I looked up. Dabi had stopped walking and was looking over his shoulder at me. "What?"