11

Y/N's P.O.V:

We walked into the club as a group. Dabi and Shigaraki flanking me.

There was a large bar with a few bartenders, lots of sitting areas and a dance floor. People were everywhere and I could feel all their eyes on us.

A man with red hair came up to us and smiled. "Welcome league of villains! It is great to see you all again!" He scanned our group and his eyes fell on me. Dabi quickly put his hand on my arm. "And who is this?" The man asked.

"This is Y/N. She's a new addition to the league." Said Shigaraki.

The man looked me up and down. Dabis grip on my arm tightened. "I see. Well, welcome to the party." He turned around and disappeared into the crowd.

Shigaraki leaned toward me. "That's Daniel. He and his group host the party."

I nodded.

"Well, let's go have fun." Shigaraki yelled to everyone over the music.

The group started to split up. Dabi let go of my arm as I walked over to the bar.

There is a driver and free booz so might as well get drunk.

"Two shots please." I said to one of the bartenders. I leaned against the bar and looked around the room.

Twice and Toga were on the dance floor and Dabi was leaning on the wall near them. I didn't see any of the others.

The bartender put the glasses on the counter. I picked it up, threw my head back and downed it. I picked up the second one and did the same thing. The clear liquid burned my throat. Now I am ready to party.

I was walking over to the dance floor when a guy with a beard stopped me. "I haven't seen you here before."

"Well it is my first time here."

He raised his eyebrow. "Who are you here with? Or were you a solo invite?"

"The league of villains."

He looked me up and down. "I see. So what are you one of their lap dogs?" He said disgusted.

"No, they asked me to join them because I killed my boyfriend." I walked past the guy. He's lucky I am not allowed to hurt anyone.

Someone walked past with a tray full of tall shot glasses and I grabbed one. I downed it and left it on a random empty table.

I joined Twice and Toga dancing.

After a little bit a man with brown hair came up to me. "Need a dance partner?"

I smiled at him. "Sure!"

We started dancing together. "So what's your name? Mine is Jacob."

"I am Y/N. What group are you with?"

"I am a solo invite. What about you?"

"The league of villains."

"I see. You're not dating any of them are you? I don't wanna get my ass beat."

I laughed. "They wish I was but no I am not."

After about an hour of dancing and drinking I was tired. I said goodbye to Jacob and left the dance floor.

I spotted Shigaraki and Dabi sitting at a small booth near the dance floor.

I walked over to them and slid into the booth next to Dabi.The table had a couple of empty glasses on it