13

Dabi led me up to the roof of the warehouse. We stood facing each other. "What did you need to talk to me for?" I asked.

"Do you like Shigaraki?" Asked Dabi angrily.

"As a friend, yes. But nothing more than that."

"Then why was he touching you?"

"He thought I was upset and was trying to comfort me."

"Why did you go to him in the first place?"

I scoffed. "Are you jealous right now?"

"No."

"You are! You are fucking jealous. Dabi, I don't like him. I went to his office to tell him that we were spotted and that we all need to be on guard just in case."

He stared at me and didn't say anything.

"Are you not going to say anything?"

"I am sorry I got mad."

"Thank you."

"Are you okay though? I didn't mean to scare you with what I did to that guy."

"I have done much worse to men before. It doesn't bother me."

He nodded. "I am sorry we couldn't go to the restaurant."

"It's fine. Now stop apologizing. It's weird."

"Weird?" He questioned.

"Yes. It's weird to hear you apologize."

"Why is it weird?"

"Because you seem like the type of person to never apologize."

"Probably because I am."

"Then why do you keep apologizing to me?"

He shrugged. "I guess I care about how you see me."

I felt my face heat up.

"What are you going to do for the rest of the day?" He asked.

"I don't know. Probably just hang out in my room. What about you?"

"Probably the same as you."

"Well I will see you later then."

He nodded. I turned around and left the roof.

I had been sitting at my desk in my room for a little bit reading when my phone lit up. I was getting a call from a number that wasn't in my contacts. I slid the icon to answer the call. "Hello?" I asked.

"Y/N." Said a male voice.

My eyes went wide.

"I missed you."

"How did you get my new number?"

"I have men that are good at hacking. You should know that Y/N. Anyways, would you please meet up with me?"

"Elijah I told you I want nothing to do with you anymore. You ripped up the contract so we are done."

"I already told you that I am sorry Y/N. I promise what happened will never happen again."

"I don't care. Leave me the fuck alone." I took the phone away from my ear and hit the end call button. I tossed my phone on the desk.

I let out a shaky breath. Why the fuck does he think he can just keep trying to talk to me? I have made it very clear that I want nothing to do with him.

I got up from my desk and changed into my suit. I left my room and headed down stairs to the training room.

Instead of training my quirk I trained my body instead. I punched and kicked the shit out of a punching bag.