38

Endeavor and I walked into our office. I shut the door behind me and Endeavor turned to face me. "What happened?"

"I was out shopping a few days ago when these people took me."

"The league of villains?"

I shook my head. "It was some other group from just outside the city. They took me to their headquarters and kept me there. They kept injecting me with that stuff that takes your quirk away. The guy said it would come back in twenty four hours but I was injected this morning so I haven't gotten it back yet. Anyways, the league of villains showed up and blew up the place and took me."

"Why did they take you?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe because they knew I was your sidekick?"

"Did anyone hurt you?"

"No."

"Then why are you all bruised up?"

"I tried to break down the door to the room they kept me in. It didn't work."

"I see. What did the league talk about while you were with them?"

"Not much actually. They were pretty silent the whole time."

"Did they say where they were going?"

"No."

Endeavor nodded. "Well I am glad that you are okay. I was wondering where you were."

"Sorry."

"Don't apologize. You can take the rest of today and tomorrow off. I will see you later."

I remembered something. "Endeavor?"

"What?"

"I um.. Don't have my suit anymore."

"Where is it?"

"In a building that exploded."

"Oh. Well you are going to need a new one. I will have it all arranged for you."

I gave him a small smile. "Thank you."

He nodded. "Are you going to be okay?"

"I have endured much worse. I will be fine."

He stared at me, probably wondering what could be worse than that. "Alright. I will see you later."

I left the room.

I walked into my room in the warehouse to find Dabi waiting for me. He stood up and pulled me to him. "I was so fucking worried about you." He whispered. "I am sorry." His voice broke.

I pressed my face into his shoulder and breathed him in. "I am okay." I assured him. I pulled back and placed one of my hands on his cheek. He rested his forehead against mine. "I am okay." I repeated.

"I thought I was going to hurt you."

"But you didn't."

He pulled away from me. "I almost did."

I reached out to grab his hand but he pulled away. "Dabi, I am okay. You didn't hurt me."

He looked at me. "I almost did. Do you understand what that could have done to you? Look at me Y/N." He gestured to himself. "My quirk did that. All my burns were from my own quirk."

I took a step towards him and he didn't move. "I understand that. But Dabi, I am fine."

"Your only fine because m- that man saved you!"

"Then be grateful that he was there. Besides, if I had my quirk I wouldn't of even needed Endeavor." I grabbed his hands and this time he let me. His eyes shifted to me. "I am okay. So please stop."

He sighed. "Okay."

I went on my tip toes, wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips against his. His hands automatically went to my waist and he moved his lips against mine.

We made out for a while when I pulled away. "As much as I would love to continue this, I need to shower."

Dabi smirked. "May I join you?"

I smiled. "Fine."

We walked into the bathroom. Dabi never took his eyes off me as we stripped off our clothes.

I turned on the water and stepped into the shower. Dabi followed me in. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. I winced when the water hit the back of my shoulder. "Are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

I looked over at my shoulder and saw my skin had been torn up. Probably from me trying to escape through the window in my room. It didn't work so well so I gave up. Plus it was so high up I would probably die if I did get out through it.

Dabi turned me so he could look. His fingers gently touched it and I hissed. "I need to clean this up so it doesn't get infected." He said.

I turned back around and watched as Dabi put some shampoo in his hands.

"I can do that myself." I said.

"Just let me do this."

I nodded.

He massaged it into my hair, rinsed it, then put hair conditioner in it and rinsed. He then put body wash on a washcloth and gently washed my body.

Then he quickly washed himself and turned the water off.

He stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. He dried me off first and then himself. As he dried off I put on a clean pair of underwear and sweatpants. I didn't bother with a top because I would have had to take it off anyways for him to take care of my shoulder.

Once he was dried off he put on boxers and sweatpants.

He pulled out a first aid kit from under my sink and set it on the counter. He rifled through it for a moment before pulling out an ointment and bandage. He stepped close to me. "This might hurt a bit."

I nodded.

He kissed my cheek and turned me around. He applied some ointment and I gripped the edge of the counter. Fuck it hurt. When he was done with the ointment he put the bandage over it. "There."

I turned around. "Thank you." I gave him a small smile and he smiled back.

We walked back into my room. Dabi went into my closet and returned with a tsirt for me to wear. I took it from him. "Isn't this yours?"

He smirked. "What can I say, I like when you wear my clothes."

I rolled my eyes and smiled. I slid on the shirt. "And why is that?"

"Because it shows that you're mine." He wrapped his arms around me, careful of my shoulder.

"Yes I am."

"And I am yours." He said.

I looked up at him and kissed him.

He rested his forehead against mine. "I missed you so much Y/N."

"I missed you too."

"I must admit something." He said.

"What?"

"I slept in here while you were gone." He whispered.

I smiled. "Good to know I have so much control over you."

He kissed the tip of my nose. "You have no idea."