30

After Dabi made dinner for the two of us and we ate, he followed me back to my room.

I looked back at him over my shoulder as I walked. "Why are you following me?" I laughed.

"Do you not want me to?"

We got to my door. "It's not that."

When we got into my room Dabi laid down on my bed and put his hands behind his head.

I went into my closet and changed into a crop top and shorts. I went back into my room and Dabi smirked at me.

"What?"

"Nothing."

I crawled onto my bed and straddled Dabis' waist. He looked at me with surprise. "What?" I asked.

"You just look good." He said slowly. He moved his hands so they cupped my ass.

"Don't I always look good?"

"Of course you do."

I laughed. "I am just messing with you."

He looked at me annoyed.

I leaned forward and pressed a kiss to his lips. He moved his lips against mine. He gently bit my bottom lip and I opened my mouth to him.

I tugged up the hem of his shirt. I broke the kiss and he sat up. I could feel him hard beneath me. I pulled his shirt off and then he pulled mine off.

He kissed my chest. He kissed all the way down to my breasts. He put his mouth over my nipple and sucked on it. He swirled his tongue on it.

I threaded my fingers through his hair as I tried to stifle back my moans.

He took his mouth off my breasts and looked at me. "You are so beautiful."

I smiled and before I knew it he was on top of me. He tugged off my shorts and I helped him take off his pants.

He looked at me. "Are you sure?"
"Yes. Are you?"

"Yes."

He kissed me and slowly pushed in.

My nails dug into his back and he groaned.

He stilled and looked at me. "Are you okay?"

I nodded.

He pulled out and pushed back in. He pressed a kiss to my neck and I put my hands in his hair.

After a while we both came.

He wrapped his arms around me as we both caught our breaths.

"I love you." He whispered against my bare shoulder.

"I love you too."

We fell asleep like that.

When I walked into the building Endeavor came rushing toward me. "Epitome, a woman came in just a few minutes ago and she wants to report something."

"Did you talk to her already?"

"No, I was waiting for you."

I nodded. "Then let's go talk to her."

Endeavor and I got in the elevator and he pressed a button for the third level.

"Do you know what she is reporting?"

"The receptionist said she said something about the league of villains."

My blood went cold. "I see." I said.