44

Dabi reached out and intertwined our fingers as we walked into the mall. I looked over at him and flashed a smile.

Dabi wore a light gray hoodie with the hood up and a pair of baggy jeans. He also wore a face mask, the ones you wear when you are sick. The mask covered most of the burns on his face.

I was wearing a flowy, white, long sleeve crop top, black leggings, and a pair of white shoes. I had pinned the front pieces of my hair back with white clips.

We walked into a dress store.

"Hello!" Said a cheery older woman at the register. "Can I help you two with anything today?"

I smiled at her. "No. We are just looking."

"Okay let me know if you need anything."

I nodded. Dabi and I walked farther into the store.

I let go of his hand and searched through a rack. "You can look for one too." I said to him.

"Okay." He turned around and looked at the rack behind me.

After looking for a few minutes Dabi walked up behind me. "Y/N."

I turned around to find him holding a beautiful gold dress.

"What about this one?" He pulled back the top to look at the size. "I think this is your size."

I smiled at him. I checked the tag. "It is."

"Do you like it?"

I nodded. "Yes. it's really pretty."

"Do you want to try it on?"

I took the dress from him. "Yeah."

He followed me over to the dressing rooms. I walked into the changing room and he waited outside for me.

The dress was even more beautiful on. It hugged every curve on my body. The neckline showcases my breasts. The dress glittered in the light of the changing room.

I opened the changing room door to find Dabi leaning against the wall with his hands in his pockets.

I smiled and did a small turn for him. "What do you think?"

I saw his eyes trail up and down my body multiple times. "Wow." He whispered. He pushed off the wall. "You look..." He shook his head, trying to find words. "You look amazing."

I smiled. "Thank you. Do you think we could find a tie to match?"

"I think so."

"Then I will get this one."

He nodded. "Good."

I laughed and went back in the changing room.

We got to the register and I handed the woman the dress. "Oh this is beautiful!" She exclaimed. "You will look so pretty in this!"

I smiled at her. "Thank you."

She scanned the tag and put it in a bag. I opened my wallet and pulled out my card when Dabi stepped up and slid his card in the machine. He looked at me. "It's on me today."

"You don't have to." I said.

"Too late." He winked at me.

I smiled.

"Aww you are such a sweet boyfriend!" Said the woman.

"I try my best." Dabi said to her.

She smiled and her eyes returned to me. "I didn't want to be a nuisance earlier but, are you Epitome?"