4

Dabis P.O.V:

She walked into the training room and shut the door behind her. "What information do you have on her?" I asked Shigaraki.

The girl began to stretch as Shigaraki talked."Well, her name is Y/N L/N, she is twenty years old, she lived in Tokyo before coming here, she worked as a receptionist and dated a man named Robert and killed him because she couldn't control her quirk. Why?"

I looked at Shigaraki. "She knows how to control her quirk quite well."

"How do you know?"

I put my hands in my pockets. "Look at her suit. It has support items, the goggles for sure and the boots look like they could be as well. Why would she have support items if she didn't know how to control her quirk? She also basically admitted it to me while you were gone."

Shigaraki stared at me.

"I don't think you know who you let into the league." I said and shook my head

We both turned to look at her through the glass. "I think you are right." He whispered. "Let's find out." He pulled the microphone on the small control panel toward him and pressed a button. "Y/N can you hear me?"

The girl droped her arms and turned toward the glass. "Yes." She said. Her voice came out from the speakers at the top of the glass.

"Perfect. Now show us what you can do." Shigaraki let go of the button and straightened.

Y/N rolled her neck and shook out her arms. She smirked and threw out her hands. Black erupted from her hands and in a matter of milliseconds the whole training room was black. My reflection stared back at me from the glass.

Y/N P.O.V:

I took a deep breath and savored the feeling of the darkness around me. I haven't used my quirk in two weeks and I wasn't planning on using it ever again. It felt so natural and good to use my quirk again. It is a part if me after all.

I sighed and lifted a hand and pulled my goggles down over my eyes. I could see Shigaraki and Dabi starting with a straight face into the room. I smirked knowing they couldnt see anything into the room. I walked over to the glass and suddenly dropped the darkness. Neither of them flinched and their faces remained neutral. I fake pouted "Darn I was trying to scare you."

"Is that all you can do? Fancy parlor tricks?" Dabi asked. He crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"How about one of you babies come in here and I will show you." I grinned.

The corner of Shigarakis mouth tugged upward. "I think you're really growing on me Y/N." Said Shigariki.

Dabi smirked at me. He walked over to the door to the room and yanked it open. He winked at me as he walked past me to the center of the room. He turned to face me.

"Don't go easy on me." I said.

"I wasn't planning on it." He rasped. He quickly held his palms toward me and shot blue fire at me.

I threw my darkness out and it filled the room. "What the?" I heard him say. I smiled and walked over to him. I went behind him and shifted the darkness.

"Boo." I said right next to his ear. He spun around and shot fire again but I disappeared and so did his fire. I walked over to where I was standing before and removed the darkness.

"How did you do that?" He demanded. Anger filled his eyes.

I raised my eyebrows at him. "I used my quirk duh."

"What is your quirk?"

"Impenetrable darkness. I can create darkness anywhere and then control what goes on in that darkness. Such as others using their quirk, what they can see, hear, and feel." I paused, unsure if I should reveal this part. I decided it was best they know. "But of course the way my quirk works against others can differ depend the person and their own quirk."

"I see." Dabi said tightly.

The door to the training room swung open and Shigarki strode in with a smile on his face. He walked over to me. "Y/N that is such a badass quirk."

I shrugged. "If you say so."

"Is that all you can do with it?" Dabi asked.

"No. I can basically wield the darkness however I want. Say, make a whip with it or even a shield. I can also make it into cute shapes." I held up my hand and created a heart with the darkness.

Shigaraki smiled at me.

"Who taught you how to use it?" Dabi asked.

"Now that is a secret that none of you will know for a long time. I am starving. Is it time for lunch yet?"

Shigaraki nodded. "Yes, let's head back upstairs."