i smiled and said "mama now you can finally meet since you never wanted to visit. mama, tymere. tymere, this my mama."

he gave her a hug as well and she said "isn't he sweet, i hope you taking care of my baby tymere."

he said "i most definitely am,"

she said "call me mama b, i'll come mess with you both later."

i laughed and said "okay mama, i love you."

she said "i love you too sweetheart, tymere lovely again to meet you."

when she walked away i said "how they get out here?"

he shrugged his shoulders, i said "don't do that, i wanna know. cause last time i checked my mama couldn't get the tickets."

he looked at me dead in my face and said "i bought em for those who couldn't."

i said "i don't deserve you."

he pulled my face towards his lightly and said "you deserve more," before pecking my lips.

he's really the epitome of all i could ask for. i kissed on his lips and said "thank you baby, honestly this day can't get any better."

his smile made me wanna melt. we ate our food everyone could have steak chicken or some vegetarian shit. we both had steak and it was jumping. after we ate we partied with our guests until bout 10 then everybody left and we got to have our last dance. we were both a little tipsy and we danced to first time by teeks. 

as we were dancing we were both singing to each other he kissed my lips and he spun me so my back was to him. we continued dancing and he spun me back around facing him. i kissed his lips and said "always making me feel like a queen."

he said "cause you are, and you deserve it." he was rubbing the small of my back as he dipped me. i laughed and smiled as he pulled me back to him kissing my lips. as the song ended we thanked the dj and headed out. 

we got driven to our hotel for the night tomorrow we leave for aruba and im beyond excited. he had his hand on my thigh gripping it. he whispered "i cant fucking wait, you lucky i aint eat ya pussy while i took the garter off. pretty ass was staring at me."

when we got to the hotel we made it to the honeymoon suite and he was kissing on my lips and neck. when we got into the room he started undoing my dress. i said "take ya mama pearls off me." 

he laughed and said "yeah good thing you said that, i was rey pull them bitches." he took them off putting them down. i just had on my white g string because my bra came off with my last dress. he kissed my lips and i began pulling off his tie and unbuttoning his shirt. 

i felt through his pants as he took his shirt and jacket off. i lifted off his beater rubbing his sides and back. he said "you so fucking sexy."

i smiled as i unbuttoned his dress pants and got on my knees. i started sucking himi as he grunted. he said "shit pri."

i kept going as he was twitching in my mouth. i said "you gon nut daddy?"

i deep throated him and he said "you bouta get this nut." i felt him twitch before i felt him go right down my throat. 

i swallowed before taking him out my mouth and he picked my ass up per usual. he slipped right in like that. he started lifting me up and down on him and was hitting my spot. i said "fuck tymere." 

he put me on the bed flipping my ass around hitting it from the back knowing im lit and love backshots. i started throwing it back on him and he smacked my ass as we got into our rhythm and he was hitting my spots. i felt myself bouta cum and i clenched around him, he said "you bouta cum ma, pussy wet as fuck. i feel it."

he pulled my neck back lightly still hitting my spot making me cum as my legs started to shake, he sped up and tightened his grip lightly making me cum again and squirt. he turned me around and starting hitting it missionary as he kissed my lips. he was the only fucking me with eye contact while he lightly squeezed my neck turning me on even more.

he used his other hand to work on my clit and said "i wanna eat it but you feel too good right now."

i whispered "please dont stop baby," as i kissed on his neck. he increased his pace going deeper and kissing my lips. 

he said "keep talking like that you gon have all my kids tonight."

i moaned and said "one more month." he pushed my legs back and was hitting it while he rubbed my feet.

we went more rounds then i can count before we passed me all on top of him.