The doctor handed over the baby to Lisa, she looked at her and soon her eyes filled with tears just to think of the day when she thought about killing her this beautiful part of life.

Lisa placed a kiss on her forehead and her eyes were closed till now as if she was still inside the womb of her mom. Lisa Richard who was also looking at both his life soon diverted her gaze and looked at Sangvi who was looking at the baby girl only.

"Sangvi, come here"...Lisa patted the place beside her and Sangvi went and sat there. She placed the baby girl on Sangvi's lap. Everyone looked at Lisa dumbfoundedly but she was only grinning.

"I always wanted you to hold my daughter first so that she could be like you, beautiful, intelligent and courageous. You know what the babies are the most eligible creatures of God so never thought to harm them"...Lisa whispered the last part and soon some tears started coming from her eyes too.

Lisa hugged her tightly from side and soothed her back when she pulled herself Sangvi pecked the baby's forehead and put her head on Lisa's shoulder who crassesed her hairs.

"Hey, you guys continue your secret talks but now let me hold this princess."...David came and try to hold her but Sangvi hid her.

"No, first it's her dad's right to take his doll in his arms."...Sangvi quickly went to Richard and gave her to him Richard was standing dumbfoundedly then looked at her daughter.

She stirred in her sleep and her small first landed on his hard jaw Richard looked at her shockingly then he averted his gaze to Lisa who shrugged her shoulders and suppressed her laugh like other family members.

But soon her daughter snuggled in his arms and found comfort and warmth in her father's arms. A small smile crept on Richard's lips and his eyelids got wet with the mere side of her daughter.

He composed himself because he knows he can't be this weak. He softly kissed her forehead and whispered "I will always protect you, Dada loves you my beautiful princess."....Lisa smiled on his sentence.

Then Nivan kept a hand on his shoulder and he looked at him with a small smile. Sangvi and Megan came close to each other and soon started their commentary.

"Sangvi pinch me it's like I am seeing any dream Richard and smile Oh lord I think it's my last day on earth.".....Megan whispered shockingly.

"Hmm actually you're right I think it's your last day on this earth I will pray for you Megan"...Sangvi pinched her and a loud whimper escaped from her mouth.

Everyone turns toward Megan even Sangvi also looks at her innocently like she didn't do anything.

" Sorry...."She muttered slowly and bowed her head and made a note to take her revenge from Sangvi.

"Okay, So what do you guys decide about her name?"....David asked and looked at the beautiful angel who was now in Nivan's arms.

"Umm I haven't decided yet.." Lisa replied and looked at everyone.

"But I did, her name will be Ariana Richard Smith," Richard said, looking at the small toddler who again stirred but didn't wake up.