Self care hour <3

a/n: SHAMELESS SELF PROMO TIME!

The promised fanfiction on my 2nd account INS0MNIAC_____ IS FINALLY OUT!! I'm really proud of it and I think it will be worth your while, so after you read the oneshot, do consider reading the fanfiction. it's called 'Faceless & Ironic'

anyway, onto the oneshot... I'll be nice and give you some fluff <3
i planned a backrooms au with some angst, I might come back to that but for now, let's enjoy a Self Care Hour <3

(Nagito can cook in this au)

ーーー

Hajime sighed, slamming the door behind himself. he leaned against the door, slowly sliding to the floor. his forehead was covered in sweat and if he didn't know better and didn't pack deodorant, he would smell like it too. sweat got to his hazel brown hair which made his hair slightly more oily, despite the fact that he washed it that morning.
after a minute or two of regretting his life choices, he got up and continued through the apartment as if he didn't just have an inner mental breakdown.

"welcome back, bubs," Hajime's boyfriend, Nagito greeted him with a warm kiss on the lips. Hajime noticed how happy Nagito was, how careless and calm he was. his study routine was still better though, "how was uni?" he asked and grabbed Hajime's sweaty hand, leading him to the dinning table to sit down.

"awful," Hajime sighed, "I barely got any sleep last night, because of that exam and the teacher moved the test to next week," he watched Nagito pour warm tea into a cup before giving it to him, "I'm so fucking tired,"

the albino hugged the brunet from the back, giving his cheek a big kiss, "you should go to sleep earlier today, not at 4-fucking-AM," he said and let go of Hajime, "are you hungry?"

Hajime nodded while drinking his tea.

"words, Hajime, words," Nagito chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"sorry," Hajime giggled, "yes, I'm hungry. I didn't eat all day,"

while opening the top shelf to take out some plates, Nagito looked at Hajime with furrowed eyebrows, "you need to rest and get back on track. your routine is all over the place and that's what's ruining you," he stated and took out two plates.

only now had Hajime noticed the three big pots sitting on the stove, "I know, I just can't get back on track, you know?" he sighed and laid his head on the table, "everything is just so difficult now... I can't seem to catch a break,"

"my love, you're burning out," Nagito set the two plates by the stove and walked over to Hajime to hug him again. he paused for a while, thinking carefully about what to say, "hey, how about we just make this day about ourselves, mainly you," he suggested, giving Hajime's cheek a kiss between every three words, "let's watch a movie, eat, cuddle and maybe take a bath," he giggled.

"together?" Hajime raised his eyebrows. he knew damn well about Nagito's oddly kinky side and he wasn't sure if 'taking a bath' with the kinkiest person he knows would lead him to calm down.

"yeah, why not?" Nagito shrugged and got back to serving the food, "I don't mean like... sex, but just bubbles and wine and just let's talk," he set a bowl with tomato soup, sprinkled with shredded cheese, in front of his boyfriend and then another across from where Hajime sat.

"it smells delicious, thank you," Hajime thanked, "how the hell do you have time for this?" he asked while waiting for Nagito to take a seat.

the albino giggled, "online classes and strict routine," he shrugged and began eating in sync with Hajime, "I cook while I'm in a class,"

"but don't you have to take notes and actually listen?"

"I do listen and they let us record the lessons, so I make notes afterwards," Nagito paused, "take online classes with me next semester!" he suggested, "it'll be fun and you won't feel as miserable as now,"

"I'll ask," Hajime said. they continued to eat in silence.
Hajime kept thinking about Nagito's idea. he was convinced that his major asked of him to be in class irl, but then again, Nagito's major is psychology and he did decide to shoot for a PhD, so he could give it a try.

"you were right, this is calming," Hajime stated and took a sip of the red wine he held. he set the glass on a steady surface which was a shelf where they'd keep the shampoo bottles.

Nagito giggled, "I know, you shouldn't have doubted me," he shrugged. he poured himself a glass of white wine of which he would occasionally have a sip. his glass was now set next to Hajime's.

the brunet nodded with a smile. he laid his head on his knees which were tucked against his chest, and he looked around.
a faint light of a thousand candles lit up every corner of the bathroom. the water in the bath was covered in bubbles that gave it a nice rose-like smell.
they spent an hour and a half in the bath, then they decided to call it a night and go to sleep. they ended up cuddling in their sleep and it was probably the best sleep of Hajime's life.

 they ended up cuddling in their sleep and it was probably the best sleep of Hajime's life

words counter: 897

dont forget to check out my new fanfiction INS0MNIAC_____ <3