OCD + DID = LOVE #2

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠

_____________________________

Characters:
Nagito Komaeda

Hajime Hinata

Bubbles [cat]
_____________________________
A/N: Hello!!!
I'm back with part two of the last oneshot :))
thank you Komahinashipper2 for suggesting to continue the oneshot, for a hot second I thought about turning it into a full book (tell me if it would be worth writing, I would describe/write their relationship.

announcement quickie; if you guys like my writing style (which you're probably insane if you like it), maybe try out my other fanfictions, because I'm already planning two NEW fanfictions which I have not seen on Wattpad.

If you're interested, more info on the end of the oneshot and without further ado, let's get started!!!!
_____________________________

Words counter:  1385

(just the story, I didn't count the "article" at the end)
_____________________________
~.。・°・。.~

Hajime and Nagito have been together for quite some time, six years almost, and to be frankly honest, those years have been the happiest for both of them.

Now, both of them had admitted to fear things like marriage which are things to get hardly out of, but lately, they found out that they just need each other.

Which may also lead to one major change in their lives....

"Come on Bubbles" Nagito chuckled and watched the snow white cat bite the edge of the stick with feathers they bought for the cat as a toy, "Let go"

Bubbles did let go a few seconds later, but he got bored, so he jumped up at the soft couch and laid down next to Nagito.

'Hajime is supposed to come back soon' a thought crossed Nagito's mind. He was petting Bubbles with his left hand, patiently waiting for Hajime to open the door.

It's been 30 minutes since Hajime's shift ended.

'Weird' the albino thought and just shrugged it off, even if his anxiety was telling him otherwise.

A sudden sound made the cat and the boy flinch.

His phone began buzzing.

He picked up, "Hello?"

"Hi Nagito, listen, I'm a little caught up in work, so I'll be home a bit later, maybe at six?" Hajime huffed while in the background could be heard faint talking.

"Oh, it's alright.. Good luck dear" and the call ended.

Suspicious, you may think.

Well yes.

But Nagito didn't mind. He trusted Hajime more than himself and Hajime knew.

Bubbles got up and left the room after growling at thin air.

Nagito stayed seated on the sofa, checking his phone, mainly social media, because he was bored more than ever.

Third Person limited;
Hajime Hinata

Hajime's soul was getting eaten up alive. The feeling of guilt was overwhelming, he hated lying to Nagito.

But there was no other option.

If he wanted to surprise him, it had to be done that way.
Because who would tell their beloved "Oh, I'll be late because I'm buying an engagement ring, because tonight I'll fucking propose"