Fucking Florida. (IMPORTANT MESSAGE)

a/n: lmao okay. got a couple of things to say, so y'all better keep your.... eyes open? wanted to say kee your ears open, but I don't think you need ears rn.

1. i have a 2nd account surprise surprise
(FOLLOW INS0MNIAC_____)

2. this idea is very much inspired and adjusted from another oneshot book I read.
I'm not gonna walk around the fire here and just bring down the bomb. that means, I won't talk about this any longer.

3. The Internet Ruined me might be the last full fanfiction to ever be published on this account.
I want to get my 2nd account rolling and I think writing on my laptop is just better than writing on my phone.

I'm not entirely sure about this decision, I don't want to abandon my account as it's been here with me for the longest time.

which is why, I will continue to update AT LEAST these oneshots until we reach 100 chapters (minus the announcements which will be deleted, so I can keep an easier count)

4. I want to move out of the ONLY danganronpa range.
as I announced on my message board, I'm falling out of the Fandom, I barely know what's up.
I really wanted to start shooting for different Fandoms as well.
I'm not too sure what fandoms I'll focus on, i might make up my own universe for all I fucking know.
or I might not move from danganronpa at all.

(I know I won't write anything Harry Potter connected because it's just overrated to the point where it just doesn't satisfy me as, idk for example, dsmp fanfictions do) don't take it out of context.

the only thing I know for a fact is that I won't write direct smut because omg how? how can you write smut?
either way, I'm more into gore and angst, so I'd sayy maybe... I don't know.

ALSO!
if I do get the inspiration, I will rewrite the red room fanfiction.

it was almost surprising that no one noticed that I took two fanfictions down (the red room au & another fanfiction I wasn't happy with which won't see the light of life anymore)

ー ー ー

POV: Hajime

you know how people always say that long distance relationships never work? get that out of your head.

don't mean to brag, but I've been in a relationship with Nagito for almost two years now and it was not fun, since I live in California and he lives in Florida.

fucking Florida. out of all the places in America, it had to be Florida.

dont get me wrong, I have nothing against Florida and no I'm not lying.
I've been there upon a request from Nagito who too had visited me in Cali.
and I really liked Florida, it's a lovely country.

the thing that make me want to say "fuck you Florida" are the memes.

if you haven't lived under a rock for the entirety of your life, you know exactly what I'm talking about.
the Florida man memes and the really stupid, random and hilarious shit Florida men have done over the years.

and it was fun just to look at the memes, but you know what's even funnier?
sending them to an actual Florida man.

since I know a Florida man, I decided to bravely take an advantage of this amazing opportunity that the life had given me and bug Nagito at any time during the day with the craziest 'Florida man' headlines asking 'dis u?'