Tattoos & books

a/n: please keep in mind that I don't have a tattoo or seen anyone get a tattoo, so I apologize if something doesn't add up, mainly during the process.

WARNING:
- needles bcz of tattooing
- blood

ーーー

the tattoo shop just round the corner was a really popular place. not just because it was the only tattoo shop in the town, but also because people seemed to really like it's employees. and really it was no wonder, because they were really lovable.
they were always nice to customers and their artworks, or tattoos, were really pretty in the end.

Nagito, being one of the employees, was really really happy to work there with his friends. it was like a dream come true; the music was playing at all times, he could show his art and talking to the people he was tattooing was always fun.

although the customers were sometimes really nervous about getting a tattoo, since it was a painful process, but they were usually really satisfied with the results.
at the shop, they always had some painkillers available if the pain was too much for the person, but you'd have to pay extra 5€ for those.

"here ya go!" a young blonde woman with her arms covered by tattoos said. she handed a customer that Nagito just finished tattooing a cup of warm green tea with a small white pill, painkillers.

"thank you Miu," the customer, Celestia, said. she held the cup up to her lips. she placed the pill on her pierced tongue and swallowed it with a big sip of the tea.

"am I invisible?" Nagito asked with a playful grin on his lips. he took off his surgical gloves after placing down the needle.

"sorry Nagito," Miu rolled her eyes. she went to the backroom to make him some tea as well.

"thank you Miu!" he shouted as she left.

Miu came back with three more cups, she gave one to Nagito. she went to the other room and gave one to Naomi.

"can we continue?" Nagito asked when Celeste finished her tea. her tattoo wasn't finished, the only thing left to do was to add colour.
he switched the ink in the needle from black to red. he put on another pair of surgical gloves and turned on the needle.

Celeste sat on the chair and rolled up the sleeve on her left arm where the outline of the tattoo was already permanent. Nagito continued to colour the tattoo in, eventually finishing the tattoo.

"thank you Nagito," Celeste said, holding a handkerchief to her arm. blood was slowly soaking into the white handkerchief.

Nagito nodded, "oh yeah, you're welcome girl," he took off the surgical gloves and switched off the needle.

Celeste got up and left the room. just as she was about to close the door, "don't forget about Poker tonight," she said.

"I would never,"

"I can think of a few times when you did," she grinned and closed the door.

Nagito left the room as well, his lunch break just began.

"Nagito! just the person I was looking for," Naomi, his best friend and coworker, said.

"hi Naomi," Nagito waved at his friend.

Naomi ran their hand through their bright green hair, "would you be willing to go grab us lunch? I'm just finishing a customer and Miu is piercing Kirigiri's ear," they asked and pulled out their phone to switch the music that was playing from a bunch of Bluetooth speakers placed all around the place.

Red flag - Billy Talent

the drums and the singer's vocals opened the song with the chorus. after the chorus played for the first time, they repeated it but guitar joined as well.