OCD + DID = love

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠
OCD, DID
(if you can't stand mentally ill people, get the hell off of my books and account)
_____________________________

Characters:
Nagito Komaeda

Hajime Hinata
_____________________________
A/N: Ayy guess who's back! Did y'all miss me?
I'm back with another oneshot. Guys, believe me, I'm going somewhere with this title :)
Some fluff as a I'm back from me babes.

I would quickly like to mention that I'm not a professional or suffer with either of the illnesses, so if I got it wrong, I'm sorry
_____________________________

Words counter: 2057
_____________________________
~.。・°・。.~

The way these two met, was pretty wild. Neither of them thought they have a chance to get invited on a date, not to date someone.

Luckily, they both had something in common - they both weren't okay.

Now, I'm not talking about "Okay" as in they were sad, no no no,
I'm talking about "okay" as in there was something in their head.

For Nagito, it was obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD).

His obsession with hope wasn't healthy at all, it put him into life dangerous situations, mainly because he got the wrong perspective of hope. But there were other more obsessions which I'm not going to talk about right now.

These obsessions caused him troubles like - not having any friends, which drew a line to his happiness and after a proper diagnosis of his psychiatrist, he was diagnosed with depression.

Depression made the boy give up on his unhealthy obsession with hope and so was the OCD at least a little bit cured.

For Hajime, it was split personality or dissociative identity disorder (DID).

Sharing mind with someone like Izuru Kamukura wasn't the greatest win.

Let me explain why:
Everyone loved Izuru. He was talented at literally anything he did, even for the first time. No one cared about Hajime.
Izuru had tons of girls, guys, people of other genders, wrapped all around his pinky despite the fact that he hated population, he hated attention, he hated everything he was getting. And Hajime wanted at least a slight piece of that, like an... Award! for creating him.

And that's where our little story begins... At the psychiatric clinic.

"Nagito, our time had ran out" the woman with thin glasses said and got up. She placed down her clipboard along with her ruby red pen and watched her patient get up.

"Okay..." Nagito whispered. He got up from the unbelievably soft sofa and went to the door.

"I will see you next Friday, just call me if you'll feel... Suicidal"

"Sure" Nagito pushed the door handle down, "Goodbye" he left the office.

"Goodbye" the woman whispered to herself after he closed the door.

POV:
Nagito Komaeda

I didn't know what to do. I was leaving my psychiatrist's office, I was basically entering the real world.

The world were people were so selfish, they didn't care about anything or anyone else, but themselves. The world where I was left alone, called insane, told to die and other things.
The world I hated the most.

I was told many times that I should stop caring what everyone else thinks, but it's not that easy.

A sigh escaped my mouth, right before bumping into someone.