Overworld #2 - Caught up

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠
injuries (+ their description)
gore
_____________________________

Characters:
Nagito Komaeda

Hajime Hinata

Maki Harukawa

Korekiyo Shinguuji

Leon Kuwata
_____________________________
A/N:
part two :)

please be aware that any injuries described in this oneshot are not possible to get in minecraft. there you can just lose hearts, get poisoned and/or die.
here it's irl, so injuries like heavy burns are possible.

I said that the hunters have infinite regeneration. if any of the minecraft nerds and veterans were raging over me using the wrong term, I apologize. what I meant was that the hunters have infinite lives not regen-poison effects :)
_____________________________

Words counter: 2906 (shorter than before sorry)
_____________________________
~.。・°・。.~

AND THE HUNTERS DID CATCH UP.

"what are we going to do now?" Hajime asked and jumped to avoid tripping over a rock. he sped up his pace.
Nagito shrugged and hurriedly looked around. there was no hiding spot or a cave to lose the hunters in. there was no water to jump into like last time.

"we just gotta run!" Nagito replied and sped up his pace. he turned around for a split second to see their hunters, holding their swords or axes tightly as they were chasing them. he could see the hunger after their blood in their eyes.

the hunters were speaking, but it all became a blur to their preys as they only focused on running faster than the wind. a giant mountain of sand sat in front of them, protecting a small abandoned village from the unbearable sun.

"do we go in?" Hajime asked as he moved a bit closer to Nagito.

"I don't know, they could catch us quicker," the albino replied, "even though there may be food and resources,"

Hajime huffed and pointed at the village and at himself. then he pointed further into the desert and at Nagito.

"what?"

"you continue, I go here," Hajime explained.

Nagito shook his head, "no, we-"

"trust me!" Hajime said and ran into the village. he looked behind himself, seeing the ginger-haired hunter stop for a moment, eat and run after him. Korekiyo soon followed Leon.

Nagito shook his head and continued to run towards the end of the desert biome into the green grass lands again.

THIRD PERSON LIMITED
NAGITO

he ran as fast as he could, looking back once reaching the green lands. this time, Maki was catching up to him, she held the sword like her life depended on it. Nagito quickly ate to restore his hunger and began running again. he ran past so many clearings, forests, caves and even more animals. he checked how many blocks he had left. then he looked around, seeking a pond or a river. he almost forgot that he made an iron bucket before leaving the cave.

as the albino passed a small pond, he got some water into the bucket and continued to run. they will need the water to build a Nether portal.
he looked back to see the brunette following him still. the only exception was that she was grasping an iron sword, similar to his.

what now? what now? what now? what now? what now? what now? what now? what now? what now? what now? what now? what now? what now? what now? what now? what now? what now? what now? what now? what now? what now? what now? what now? what now?