The Stranger Ritual

WARNING ⚠
- performing this ritual might result in your death. (only if you mess up)
- performing this ritual might result in death of *another* person (if the ritual is a success)

- if you mess up, you may go blind or completely insane
- if you mess up the Stranger might NEVER leave your side
- if you chicken out, DON'T EVER ATTEMPT THE RITUAL AGAIN. the Stranger might get mad at you.

THIS RITUAL IS RELATIVELY HARMLESS (to you) IF DONE CORRECTLY. HOWEVER YOU MIGHT WANT TO AVOID PERFORMING IT AS IT MAY RESULT IN SOMEONE ELSE'S DEATH.

This oneshot contains:
- paranormal activity
- performance of a ritual
- death

_____________________________

Characters:
Nagito Komaeda

Hajime Hinata

Monokuma

Kazuichi Souda

Sonia Nevermind

Chiaki Nanami

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu

Akane Owari

The Stranger (?)
_____________________________
A/N:
Read the warnings if you didn't (how could you?)

Read this too:
1. I AM NOT TAKING FURTHER RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU PERFORM THE RITUAL
- if you mess up, that is NOT my issue/fault.
- if someone/you die(s), that is NOT my issue/fault.
- if you go insane, I'm sorry, not my problem/fault.
- if you go blind, once again, sorry, not my problem/fault.

2. I AM JUST A PROVIDER
- I provide you with the guide for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES
- if you decide to perform the ritual, the blame is taken off of my shoulders and placed upon yours.
- if you mess up, again, the blame isn't on me.

- - -

if my explanation seems hard/confusing to you, check out the YOU-POV guide from the creepypasta fanwiki. (search for The Stranger Ritual)

those who read the explanation in my ideas book are in advantage since they know what to approximately expect.
(the warnings + a/n took almost 300 words, so let's get onto the story)

btw... a little spoiler to the oneshot: this au takes place in DR2  (WITHOUT ANY HEAVY SPOILERS TO THE GAME/ANIME/WHATEVER) anyway ayyo? finally something connected to the cannonical game?? poggers

*3. FOR THE PLOT I HAD TO ADJUST.
I had to adjust the certain character's death, the lore, the trial, everything, so almost everything you're about to read IIS WORK OF A FICTION.
none of these scenarios are cannon.

Helper credits: @Petshopgirl122

Big credits to the Creepypasta fanwiki and one author on Wattpad whose book I read about different rituals.
this particular ritual interested me the most (+ a few more). for further explanation of the ritual, look it up for yourself. I warned you.
_____________________________

Words counter: 3711
_____________________________
~.。・°・。.~

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY comes in different ways. some may help you, cleanse your house from the negative energy. some may cause you nightmares, lost of friends/lovers/close ones or injuries. some may cause you eternal dread, death or you may even never return from another dimension.
there are different reasons as to why people perform these rituals.