Baby Don't Cut

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠
Cutting, suicide
_____________________________

Characters:
Nagito Komaeda

Hajime Hinata

Chiaki Nanami

Sayaka Mainzo
_____________________________
A/N: Please, take this as my vent about my own mental situation I'm in right now. This chapter and probably all the chapters that are somehow depressing, are my let out from my issues, my problems and my feelings. This oneshot is inspired by the song Baby Don't Cut by B-Mike as you can see.
_____________________________

Words counter: 2156
_____________________________
~.。・°・。.~

He was the reason he kept pushing.

Hajime Hinata was the reason for him to stay alive.

Nagito decided to stay for Hajime.

But... Everything has to end eventually, right?

---

Nagito and Hajime have been dating for years now. Nagito's mental condition was getting better now that he's got someone by his side no matter what.

But, lately, they've been arguing about every shitty thing that happened between them.

Hajime came home late? Nagito got worried and instead of calmly talking about it, they began arguing. Mainly because Hajime came home with a suspicious looking red spot on his neck.

Apparently, he was stung by a mosquito.

These fights were now on daily basis, it was getting annoying to them and their neighbors as well.

Their neighbors heard screaming, stomping and furniture getting knocked over every single night. That usually ended around 1am or so.

The following day, they made up and acted like nothing happened.

Gladly, these fights never got violent.

~.。・°・。.~

Hajime came home a little earlier from his job. When he opened the door, he found out that everything was in place, cleaned up and their apartment looked like nothing happened last night.

To get you to understand what happened, let me tell you about their latest fight.

Yesterday

Hajime's and Nagito's voice was cracking each time they screamed at each other.

Their fight was now about one stupid dare to kiss another girl or so, which was gifted to Hajime by Kazuichi who didn't know about their relationship.
Nagito wasn't jealous. He was afraid that Hajime would like that one kiss and would break up with him for that girl.

"I'm done.." Nagito said with raised voice even though it cracked. He ran into their bedroom and locked the door.

"Don't lock yourself there! We're not done yet!" Hajime shouted and followed him. He rambled with doorknob trying to force it to move and open the door.

"Yes! YES WE ARE" Nagito yelled from the other side of door as he banged on the door.

"We'll continue this tomorrow morning!" Hajime shouted and walked to the living room.