Cutest of All 〔EDITED〕

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠
_____________________________

Characters:
Nagito Komaeda (in this AU, he can cook very well)

Hajime Hinata

Mr. Kinoshita

??? {new member of the family}

_____________________________
(words counter:1760)
_____________________________

A/N; This oneshot has nothing to do with previous one, no matter how similar to each other they are. This is just info, so yeah. Onto the oneshot we go!

。・。・。・。・。・。・。・

Hajime and Nagito were living together for over two years. Thanks to Hajime's presence, Nagito's mental health got way better. Hajime and Komaeda's therapist were very happy that he did get better.

Nagito and Hajime constantly argued about who's the "Cutest of All".
These arguments always ended with them laughing at how silly they are.

Today, was no different.

Hajime came home from work, exhausted, but still excited to see his beautiful boyfriend.

"Nagito, I'm home!" Hajime yelled. He waited a while to get a response.

No reply from Nagito.

"Nagito?" he repeated and took off his shoes and jacket. He walked around the apartment, attempting to find his boyfriend. There was no sign from him.

No letter about where he went, or who he's with, or what he's doing.

Oh, I guess he was wrong. On the fridge was a sticky note. The words that were written on it were written by Nagito. For sure. It was his signature.

'Hey my dearest Hajiboo,
I don't think I'll be home by the time you return, I'm so sorry, I really want to, but I can't.
Kazuichi invited me to a dumb party and he won't let me go until I spend hour there. You know him, right?

kisses,
Nagito Komaeda <3

PS: I loooooove you'

It was cute that Komaeda left such a nice note.

Hajime sighed and grabbed the note. He always kept all the notes Nagito left or gave him. He just loved Nagito's handwriting, it was so nice, way better than Hajime's own handwriting.

Hajime went to their room and put the note into a wooden box he kept all Nagito's notes in.

In the box were so many notes already.

Hajime smiled and pulled a few of the notes out of the box.

First one, pastel blue one, said:

'Hey Haji,
Listen, I heard from Chiaki that the work was total shit for you.
I'm sorry it was, we can talk when I get home if you want, okay babe?
I'll buy you some ice-cream.
Let me guess, chocolate one, right?
Okay that's all for now.

Reminder: I LOOOOVE YOU

-Nagito'

Hajime smiled and took other, pink, one:

'Hey bubz,
Can we pleaseeee get a kitty?

I love you, cutest <3

-Nagito'

Hajime's smile disappeared. Since he received this note passed almost a full month and Nagito was sad when he refused to adopt a cat, mainly because he wasn't a fan of cats at the time.
Nagito never ever told him why he wanted a cat, no matter how much he asked.