Bracelet Buddies

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠
Mentioned anxiety and depression, panic attack (or anxiety attack, I'm not sure), swearing/cussing
_____________________________

Characters:
Nagito Komaeda

Hajime Hinata

Kazuichi Souda
_____________________________

Words counter: 2 138
_____________________________
~.。・°・。.~

(Nagito - 5 years old
Hajime - 5 years old)

This tale begins in kindergarten.

Nagito Komaeda and Hajime Hinata were now attending their last year of  kindergarten. The next year they'll finally enter elementary school.

These two boys have been friends ever since they met in their first year of kindergarten. They soon found that their parents knew each other from their times at Hope's Peak.

They began visiting each other and in the kindergarten, they always played with toys together.

~.。・°・。.~

It was another beautiful day, the sun was shining, on the sky wasn't a tiny piece of cloud and our two main heroes were sitting in their classroom.

The teacher told the kids to make a nice bracelet and give it to someone. Knowing Hajime and Nagito she assumed they will just exchange the bracelets.

"Pssst hey Nagito" Hajime mumbled and slightly punched boy next to him to get his attention.

"Yes?" Nagito looked up from his work. He was hiding the bracelet for Hajime, so it would be a surprise!

"Show me yours! Come onnn" Hajime begged. Such an impatient child he was.

"Noo, not yet!" Nagito said and started focusing on finishing the bracelet again.

Few minutes later, same scenario happened. And again. And again. And again.

"Okay, I'm done" Nagito said.

"Okay show me" Hajime asked and showed Nagito the bracelet he made.

It was a green kandi bracelet. It had Nagito's name in the middle and stars next to it.

What a cute gesture.

"Woow! Thank you Hajime" Nagito thanked him and showed Hajime his bracelet.

This one was kandi bracelet too, but it was orange and had Hajime's name in the middle. Nagito didn't use stars, but instead he used pastel pink hearts.

"Yaay! Thank you Nagito" Hajime said.

They put on the bracelets the other one made and went to their teacher.

"Miss?" Nagito quietly spoke to not disturb others from working.

"Yes Nagito, Hajime" the teacher asked and looked up from all the paperwork she had on the table.

"Look what we made" they both said and showed the teacher their bracelets.

The teacher smiled. It went just as she expected it to go.

"Good job boys. Here are your golden stars" she bopped one star on Nagito's forehead and the other one on Hajime's.
The boys giggled, thanked and left.

They waited for their classmates to finish, then the teacher took them outside.

Nagito and Hajime ran behind a big old oak.