Russian practice for the Author

a/n: look,
I'll just be straight up and won't get deep into the topic, because I do not understand politics.

if you think that Russia or anything from their culture (ex. language, traditions, idk)is triggering, please leave like right now.

I understand that this war is really hard. and trust me, I know what it's like to fear for your family/friends/your well being and lives. my country is on the gates with Ukraine.

and no I'm not taking sides.

I just want to say, that if you think that Russia or anything liked with the country is triggering and you ask me to put a TW for using their language, I won't do that.
this is a safety precaution, I may seem paranoid, bcz I was worried someone would ask for that.

so I'm just clearing up the smoke, so I could set some boundaries and ease my worries. sorry if it seems weird, but man people are weird nowadays.

and sometimes I really cannot be a people pleaser.

ps. do not take my word for literally anything I wrote in Russian in this chapter. it's my 2nd year learning Russian and I still suck ass. I had to help myself with Google translator a lot of times, because I'm a dumbass
(and for some reason they don't really give us space to create sentences in school on Russian lessons)

ーーー

the sky was painted in the darkest shade of blue, it was almost of the same color as black. the sky was covered in shining and sparkling stars.
the grass was wet from the rain that stopped just an hour ago.
a black car was driving along the road, music blasting from the interior. four passengers were safely seated in it, the four passengers being Kazuichi, Hajime, Fuyuhiko and Ibuki who just tagged along for the laughs.

the group was tired and sick of their work, so they decided to take things off of their minds and go to a club and get really drunk.

"I know a really good place!" Ibuki exclaimed. she began directing Kazuichi who was driving.

"oh I know that club," Kazuichi said. Ibuki nodded and let him drive them there.

Fuyuhiko raised his eyebrows, "don't fuckin' tell me it's that club in the centre," he groaned, "that one sucks,"

"yeah no, I know!" Ibuki nodded eagerly. their hair jumped up and down as they did so, "this one's the east one, the new one,"

"ohh Sonia works there, doesn't she?" Hajime joined the conversation.

"right! I forgot about that," Fuyuhiko said. he glanced at Kazuichi from the passenger's seat. he grinned when Kazuichi groaned and rolled his eyes.

"why must you always look at me when someone talks about her?" the bright pink-haired male said and took a sharp turn to the right.

"because you two have a history," Fuyuhiko simply answered and chuckled. he loved picking on Kazuichi.

"yeah so what?" Kazuichi poorly attempted to defend himself.

"no, what's the history? I legit don't know," Ibuki whispered to Hajime.

"oh well... when Kazuichi was dating Sonia-" Hajime began.

"tell them and I will drop you off right here and now!" Kazuichi threatened and looked at Hajime through the mirror attached to the ceiling.