Sickness

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠
sickness I'm not gonna spoil cuz I'm a bitch, death
_____________________________

Characters:
Nagito Komaeda

Hajime Hinata

Doctor
_____________________________

A/N: I really don't know why Nagito dies in almost all chapters in this book... I'm sorry to all Nagito kinnies reading this... Also, I love that song from above :)
_____________________________

Words counter: 1474
_____________________________
~.。・°・。.~

They never thought this would be the last time they would kiss, the last time they would hug, whisper I love you into each other's ears.

No one expected it.

No one did.

~.。・°・。.~

Ever since Hajime Hinata stepped into Nagito's life, everything was brighter. They never kept secrets between each other, however, their relationship was kept a secret from their friends.

Their friends sure got suspicious, because Nagito and Hajime weren't hanging out with them as much as usually.

Though Hajime thought their relationship was filled with sweetness, cheesyness, laughing, loving atmosphere and mainly honesty.

Nagito kept one tiny secret from him. He thought it was a tiny secret, but this small secret grew into giant size and caused more trouble than Nagito thought it would ever cause.

---

Nagito just returned from his doctor. His secret was about to blow up, because he was visiting hospital more and more and if only Hajime would ask Mikan, he sure would've figured out Nagito's secret by now.

"Hey Nagito" Hajime said as he looked at the hallway. He closed the book he was reading as Nagito closed the door.

"Hey.." Nagito replied and after taking off his sneakers, he walked into the living room Hajime was sitting in.

"Awww, you seem sad... Something happened?" Hajime asked and watched his boyfriend sit next to him.

"No, it's just one of *those* days" Nagito lied. He felt Hajime wrap his arms around his torso and pull Nagito's body close to himself.

"Okay if you say so... Honeypie, tell me next time please, okay?"

"Why?"

"Because I would do anything to make your day better" Hajime mumbled into Nagito's hair and planted soft kisses on his head.

Nagito smiled slightly as he lifted his body up. He was now sitting on the sofa.

"What do you want to do, Nagito?" Hajime asked as he looked into his boyfriend's eyes.

"Let's watch a movie maybe?" Nagito asked.

"Sure thing, which movie do you want to watch?" Hajime

"You pick... It doesn't really matter to me what movie we'll watch" Nagito sighed out as he laid down. His head was resting on Hajime's lap and his greyish eyes were looking directly at the TV, "I just want to be with you"

"That's cute... I want to be with you too Nagito. I love you" Hajime mumbled and kissed Nagito's forehead. He reached out for the remote control and turned on TV. He was searching for some interesting movie and he did find it. It's name was Push (I recommend you to watch it, it's really good).