Face masks

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠
fluff, swearing
_____________________________

Characters:
Nagito Komaeda

Hajime Hinata
_____________________________
A/N: yay I'm finally ready to update this book :)
Apologies for my absence, I have other stuff to focus on, but I'll try to update this book more often sincr the summer break already began.

CREDIT TO ARTIST FOR THE FANART ON TOP

Enjoy the fluff I came up with :)
_____________________________

Words counter: 1396
_____________________________
~.。・°・。.~

Another boring Thursday. The days have been mixing together, making a mess of Nagito and Hajime's schedules.
The same routine took over the couple's life; wake up, shower separately, Hajime makes breakfast, eat, Nagito cleans up, order something for lunch or Hajime cooks again, go out for a walk, watch a movie, go to sleep around 10pm.

Boring.

They couldn't hang out with anyone, because their friends were on holidays and stuff, far away from them.

"I'm going to get groceries" Hajime announced and grabbed his jacket, "Need something, darling?" he asked Nagito.

"I'll go with you" Nagito replied and got up. He put on his sneakers and opened the door.

Hajime chuckled, "Are you going to guard me to not buy something stupid?"

Nagito rolled his eyes and closed the door after they left their apartment, "No, I just want to spend time with you, but I don't think we'll need another plant or hamster. We already got a cat and two hamsters, you know?"

"I know, I know" they both giggled as they walked down the stairs.
They left the building and began walking along the street to a nearby grocery store.

The whole time they were walking there, they talked. They told each other stories, mainly about what their cat did the other day, bonding their relationship.

Once they were at the grocery store, Nagito took the cart along with the shopping list and they began browsing the aisles.

"I'll go get some orange juice, okay?" Hajime announced and ran towards the juice aisle.
Nagito sighed with a slight smile and continued to browse the aisle.

The brunet returned soon after with two cartons of orange juice and a paper bag.

"What else did you get?" Nagito asked as Hajime put what he was holding, into the cart.

"Orange juice and bagels for you" Hajime purred and gave Nagito a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you" the albino smiled and checked the cart, "We got all we need, let's go"

They began walking to the cashiers, passing many aisles. They passed the skin care aisle.

"Oh look" Hajime pointed at one of many face masks, "Chiaki had this one the other day, she said it was good"

"And...?"

"We may try it, huh?" Hajime chuckled.

Nagito rose his eyebrows, "Are you kidding?"

"Whaat? Too much of a man for that, are we Nagito?"

"Hajime, don't make this difficult, let's just go, okay?"

"Come on, babe, come on" Hajime took two face masks off of the shelf, "It doesn't hurt"

"Let's go" Nagito pointed towards the cashier line.