Realizing 〔EDITED〕

TRIGGER WARNINGS ⚠
None!
_____________________________

Characters:

Nagito Komaeda

Hajime Hinata

Chiaki Nanami

Sonia Nevermind

_____________________________
Words Counter: 1239
_____________________________

A/N: All the quotes were found on internet, so credits to people who made them.

~.。・°・。.~ ~.。・°・。.~

Hajime and Nagito were very close friends. They knew everything about each other and they didn't really keep secrets from the other one.
They met in high school and ever since they hung out every week more and more.

If Hajime began failing some class, he asked Nagito to help him study. If any of them felt lonely, they called the other one and hung out.
They were helping each other with anything.

What a good friends, right?

Well, here comes the twist.

Hajime couldn't go close to Nagito or even think about him without blushing and nausea.
He didn't know why it was happening, it just was. He didn't tell anyone about that, so he spent a lot of time in library trying to figure out what causes this.

Nagito of course noticed that Hajime exchanged spending time with him for spending time in library. He was a bit upset, but he tried to ignore it at all costs.

I'm sure you are impatient to read the oneshot so here we go.

~.。・°・。.~

Another day that Nagito spent all alone. He wanted to hang out with Hajime, but once again, he was in library surrounded by books who by this time, were probably better company than Nagito.

Hajime was again in the library. He couldn't hang out with Nagito while he feels like... he does.
But he couldn't find anything about it.

"Oh hey hey Hajime" Chiaki Nanami, his friend, walked over to him. She looked at all the books stacked up in giant pillars around him.

"Hey Chiaki" Hajime looked up from the book.

"Why won't you hang out with Nagito? Kazuichi and Fuyuhiko hung out with him today and they said that he barely listened to them" Chiaki crossed her arms on her chest and stared through Hajime's soul.

"I can't"

"You... can't? I'm sorry Hajime, but that's such a pathetic excuse"

"I know, but whenever I'm around him, I start blushing and I feel like I want to puke"

Chiaki held up her index finger, telling him to wait, and she ran away.

"Wow Thank you" Hajime mumbled.

He began reading again.

Few minutes later, he was interrupted by Chiaki poking his shoulder.

"Tell Sonia what you told me a couple of minutes ago" Chiaki said.

"Around Nagito, I start blushing and I feel like puking?" Hajime repeated himself, questioning this behavior in his head. somewhere in his mind, a voice laughed.

Sonia gasped.

"You are in love" Sonia spoke with a smile on her face.

"I'm what?! No, I'm not gay" Hajime scoffed.