Overworld #1 - The game

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠
logic that might not make sense, killing (animals for food, people for survival)

(warning: inspired by Dream's manhunt, haters don't come at me)
_____________________________

Characters:
Nagito Komaeda

Hajime Hinata

Kyoko Kirigiri

Izuru Kamukura

Maki Harukawa

Korekiyo Shinguuji

Leon Kuwata
_____________________________
A/N: like a practice for the irl minecraft world fanfiction I suppose :)
also please don't post any comments saying that my au is cringe, I legit didn't know how to write this, I've been struggling with the beginning.

(inspired by dream's manhunt)
Istg if I see anything/anyone going on about how dream is overrated, ruined mc for you, is cheating in manhunts, your comment will get deleted and I will block you if you'll be going on about it for too long. I don't care if you dislike dream neither do my readers I'm guessing, so go away with that type of BS and go rant on Twitter.com.

I just don't need any kind of negativity and toxicity here <3
_____________________________

Words counter: 4635
_____________________________
~.。・°・。.~

THE SUN WAS SHINING brightly above the horizon, getting ready to set. the late summer afternoon was coming to an end, the evening replacing it.

the perfectly formed world of a planet known as Minecraft wasn't anyhow hi-tech.
it's citizens had nothing more than wooden-cobble stone houses, stone or iron tools, leather, chainmail or iron armour and torches as light. if you wanted to make something more smooth, complicated or different you had to use redstone which was very expensive nowadays.
diamonds, gold, lapis, emeralds or obsidian were very hard to get, you either had to mine them yourself or buy them for a ton of money/iron ingots.
every village was provided with one iron golem, one portal to the Nether and one lava pool which was highly guarded, so that the children wouldn't fall into it.
living here was very simple, there rarely were any conflicts, if so the mayor or the king rightfully solved them.

a few things they had ever since they could even remember were these headphones and let's say phones through which they'd communicate if they couldn't hear each other.

a new tradition came around from a neighbor kingdom - The stairway to The End.

the End was another 'dimension' like Nether, but it was harder to access. you would need at least 12 Eyes of Ender which you'd get by combining Ender Pearls and the Blaze Powder.
with the Eyes of Ender, you're supposed to find the Stronghold, find the portal room, place the Eyes and jump in. no one actually knows what happens in the End as everyone who's accessed it didn't return.
all of this must be done whilst you're chased by three people, especially trained for running, chasing, fighting and hunting people down.

not anyone could join and participate, the jury took in just one or two people per season. these chosen people were shown how to take care of wounds, get certain things and preferably how to survive.
the smartest people nearby came up with cameras and streaming devices, so the villagers could actually watch the show go down.

rules to The stairway to the End were simple.

there were none.

except that the hunters had infinite regeneration poison, the contestants had one life. the hunters had to try and kill the contestants, the contestants tried to get into the End.
neither of these people had time to sleep, barely any time to eat (if hunters are nearby).
the contestants had tracking systems downloaded in their headphones, the hunters were given access to the tracking system.