Good looking

a/n: GO FOLLOW MY 2ND ACCOUND INS0MNIAC_____ BCZ IM PREPPING A FANFICTION THAT YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO MISS

in a way it's a bit similar to my other fanfiction, The Internet Ruined Me but it's just a tiny detail lololol

ANYWAY as far as I can tell it's looking VERY good (only 3 chapters in oml Im a fan) so plss go follow INS0MNIAC_____ to not miss it!!!

I'm sure you're tired of my promo, so a word or two about the actual one shot:

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PROMPT PLS LORD HELP

this is also super short

ーーー

a young couple, sitting in the middle of nowhere, between an ankle high grass. yellow dandelions, red poppies, purple lavender and white daisies stood out in the field. there were little to no trees around.
the couple was lucky enough to find a tall oak tree that threw a big shade on the ground, so they could hide under, from the inescapable sunshine.

a fairly tall brunet was laying on his back, his head slightly resting on his boyfriend's thigh. his eyes were closed, hiding his beautifully mossy green eyes, but he wasn't sleeping yet. he had his arms folded on his chest.

his boyfriend, a tall albino was sitting on the ground with his legs crossed. he was holding a wooden guitar, his fingers switching positions on the guitar's neck as he played a song, humming along with the melody. he had his phone in front of him that played the current song.

"Nagito?" Hajime finally opened his eyes to see his boyfriend continue playing the instrument. he smiled when he saw the passion for music and pure happiness in Nagito's grayish eyes.

"yes?" Nagito stopped playing to make eye contact with Hajime.

Hajime reached up to pat Nagito's cheek, "I really love you," he said and let out a soft sigh. a sincere smile remained on his face. he then let his arm fall back to his chest.

the albino giggled and leaned down, landing a soft kiss on Hajime's forehead, "I love you too angel," he responded. he grabbed his phone and skipped a few songs, until reaching a specific one. he began playing the melody of a song he knew Hajime loved.

"are you serious?" Hajime laughed, recognizing the melody of Good Looking by Suki Waterhouse.

"hey, I practiced all evening yesterday," Nagito defended himself with a chuckle.

the couple hummed along the melody, getting goosebumps as the song got to the chorus. they both had the lyrics to the whole song, so they began singing it, at first quietly, but then they let the volume rise.
they laughed when the song ended.

"why did you decide to practice and play this one specific song?" Hajime asked curiously.

"because it reminds me of you," Nagito said simply. he set his guitar aside, his fingers were hurting from holding the strings down for so long that he almost lost feeling in them.

Hajime blushed slightly. he remembered the lyrics and to him, it was an adorable gesture. a tingly feeling woke in his stomach, tingly but nice. if he got a dollar for each time Nagito gave him butterflies, he would be richer than rich.

but that would be unnecessary, because just in his boyfriend's presence, he felt rich enough.

words counter: 559

words counter: 559

a/n: I think this is a good way to end this oneshot because I've got no other ideas or ways to continue it.
i really like the beginning and as I said, I am in love with the prompt.

what did you think of it?