Panic Attack

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠
Panic/anxiety attack, anxiety
_____________________________

Characters:
Nagito Komaeda

Hajime Hinata
_____________________________
A/N: Reason it says panic/anxiety attack is because I'm not really sure which one is which. That's just a quick disclaimer! Please don't hate on me in the comments. I haven't experienced neither of those in my life, so I don't really know.
_____________________________

Words counter: 985
_____________________________
~.。・°・。.~

Nagito and Hajime have been dating for almost three years. Hajime read Nagito like a book, if he lied, Hajime knew, if he was sad, Hajime knew, etcetera.

These two were just perfect for each other.

As for Nagito's anxiety, it's been getting better step by step. 
His anxiety/panic attacks weren't as bad as before.

As for their friends, they all were very supportive of these two ever since they came out and began dating.

Now, let's get onto the story, shall we?

Present 2:09am

It was early in the morning, the moon was high up in the sky surrounded by the stars and clouds.

Hajime, who was a light sleeper, heard a sudden movement followed by quiet whimper right next to him.
He opened his eyes and turned around. He saw a silhouette of his boyfriend rolling around the free space on the bed, kicking the blanket off him and then pulling it back on top of his body.

This has been happening for quite a while now, but Hajime knew exactly what was going on.

Nagito was having a bad dream.

~.。・°・。.~

POV:
Nagito Komaeda

I watched Hajime knock over a glass filled with water.
As the water soaked in to the carpet, I avoided the puddle and followed Hajime.

"Hajime wait... We can sort it out" I tried to say it as calmly and as confident as I could, yet my voice cracked in between.

"No, we've already talked about this. There's nothing else to talk about" Hajime said harshly.

'Talked about what?' but instead of asking this, my voice said: "I know, but still...."

"There's no but still anymore. 'We' aren't working.... It's over Nagito" He said and walked past me through the doorframe.

"No, no, no, no, no" I began repeating the same word over and over again. I followed him.

He was almost at the door when I turned him around.

"Don't go... Hajime.... Without you, I'm nothing. Being with you is the best thing that happened to me, being with you is the happiest moment of my life... We can't throw that away. Please... Please Hajime... Don't do this..." I begged once again. Nothing worked.

"No... No Nagito... I'm very sorry, I just can't take it" Tears were running down our faces, mine were there longer.

"Hajime.... Listen..."

"No, you listen... I want to move on... All this is tiring for me. Of course there will always be some feelings for you, I will never stop loving you, but things have to start moving. We're still stuck at the square point and it's tiring, exhausting"

"Hajime...." I was out of breath. I didn't know what to do or what to expect.

"Bye Nagito" he said and left the house. I watched as he got on his car and started it.

He began driving away... Away from me and I couldn't stop him.

"Hajime please...." I whispered into the air.

He was gone.

He was gone. I still didn't know what to do, I knew he was right.

I was worthless piece of trash, I didn't deserve any of the love and affection Hajime gave me. I should just go and kill myself.

Him leaving me was just a matter of time.....

~.。・°・。.~

Third Person:

Hajime was laying on his side, his right hand supporting his head. He was watching his boyfriend roll around, whimpering.

He wanted to see if Nagito would say anything, he usually talks from sleep.

Suddenly, Nagito's silhouette sat up. He was finally awake.

"Morning love" Hajime mumbled and turned on the fairy lights right above their bed.

"It was just a dream..." Nagito mumbled.

"Yeah, it was. What happened?"

"You were leaving me.. For some reason? I didn't know why" Nagito began shaking. His eyes were sparkling in the light of the tiny lights on the wall.

"Shh, come here" Hajime opened his arms.

Nagito crawled towards Hajime. He wrapped his arms around the fragile albino and held him.

"Why?"

"Why what Nagito?"

"Why do you love me?"

"Why do I-... I love you because you're you. I can't get tired of you, every day with you is like an adventure. I love it"

"No.. That can't be true..." Nagito mumbled into Hajime's chest and the tears began rolling down his pale, fragile cheeks.

"Why do you think that?"

"I'm a cry baby who cries over stupid stuff, I don't deserve anything you give me. You should leave me and let me die. You deserve better. I just can't accept what you're giving me.. It feels so wrong" he was having a panic/anxiety attack (I don't know which one is which).

"Oh baby, can you do me a favor?"

Nagito looked up a little.

"Breathe just like we practiced, okay?" Hajime slid his hand into Nagito's wavy hair and began petting it, slowly, "Inhale..."

They both inhaled some air into their lungs.

"And exhale"

They both exhaled.

They repeated the same thing ten times.

"How are you feeling, sweetie?" Hajime asked and caressed his cheek.

"Better... Thank you..." Nagito replied and smiled a little. He blushed a little and he laid his head on Hajime's chest.

"You're welcome" Hajime smiled and kissed Nagito's hair.

"I love you Hajime"

"I love you too Nagito"

They kissed and laid down, Nagito snuggling onto Hajime's side.

"Go to sleep, okay sweetie pie?" Hajime kissed Nagito's forehead.

"Okay.. You too" Nagito whispered and closed his eyes.

Hajime left the fairy lights on for the rest of the night.

Our two lovebirds fell asleep, Nagito in Hajime's arms.

Nagito didn't have any nightmare since then. He finally slept in peace.

Hajime finally slept deeply and calmly knowing that Nagito was in peace now.