Minecraft

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠

_____________________________

Characters:
Nagito Komaeda

Hajime Hinata

Chiaki Nanami

_____________________________
A/N: recently, I've been into minecraft again so here goes! this is more of a cute friendship scenario :D

by the way, my crackfic should be out by the time this is published, so please go check it out (it's called 'Y/N, the insane friend' I think)
_____________________________

Words counter: 2018
_____________________________
~.。・°・。.~

Minecraft ー a game where you can unleash your creativity and break the laws of physics.

who wouldn't be tempted to play?

there were a few public servers that were stacked with people 24/7 with admin team that worked their asses off to make the server run smoothly and to make it interesting and entertaining for new people to join. and that's what Hypixel is.

people meet there every day, build and play various games like bedwars, skyblock or skywars. so it would be no surprise if I told you that that's exactly what happened.

Hajime and Nagito met through Hypixel. thank you Hypixel.

they met in a game of bedwars which their team won and they began talking more through the chat, because the game just teamed them up almost each time they both were in the same lobby.

it felt like destiny wanted them to meet, so they exchanged Instagram usernames and began talking through that.
they found out that they both were 18, that they lived in the same state ー California; neither ever made it specific in which city they lived.

they continued to talk, later on making their own private server to play on which they'd visit every day. there wasn't much on the server, just their two houses, a nether portal, a short, unfinished wooden platform used as a path so they'd remember where the mines are and a longer platform leading to the ocean as a fishing deck.
there was no lore to the server whatsoever, they didn't plan on making any storyline as well.

~.。・☘︎・。.~

today it was one of the boring days when you just want to flop on your bed and do absolutely nothing for following hours. and that's exactly what Nagito did.

he just returned from his school, utterly exhausted, so he immediately went to his bedroom in his small apartment and laid onto the bed.

he shared his apartment with his childhood best friend Chiaki Nanami who dropped out of high school, because it was boring her and began her career as a Twitch streamer. she got quite famous on the platform, earning thousands of money per month just for sitting in front of a computer screen and talking whilst playing video games. she already asked her roommate to make appearance on her stream, but he denied, because it seemed like a lot of pressure, people would question him and answering seemed like his own Mount Everest. Chiaki respected his decision and continued to stream alone.

(a/n; I'm sorry but streamer Chiaki is just cannon to me)

"hey Nagito," she greeted as she entered his room. she got a little worried, because he usually went to greet her when he returned from school.

"hey," Nagito replied, not moving from his bed. he laid there, motionless, his head banging with headache.

Chiaki closed the door behind herself, worriedly taking a step into the room, "how was school?"