Strawberry flavored kisses

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠
none!
_____________________________

Characters:
Nagito Komaeda

Hajime Hinata
_____________________________
A/N:
I was super duper bored so for this one, I used prompt generator and here's my prompt:

sorry if it's too dark for you to see, my browser is on very dark mode hahaif you can't read it, here's what it says:"Hajime absolutely loves the taste of the chap stick/lip balm Nagito uses, so they keep stealing kisses from Nagito

if you can't read it, here's what it says:
"Hajime absolutely loves the taste of the chap stick/lip balm Nagito uses, so they keep stealing kisses from Nagito."

look I melted when I read the prompt. I think it's very adorable and I absolutely love it

I went through multiple prompts & picked a few. more than half of them are cutesy fluffy ones, so prepare for some fluff :D

_____________________________

Words counter: 1052
_____________________________
~.。・°・。.~

FIRST PERSON ー HAJIME HINATA

I heard the door open suddenly. Nagito must've came home already. our cat, Oreo, jumped off of my lap and ran towards the door. just a few seconds later, I heard soft purring. I chuckled and got up. I saw my boyfriend petting Oreo.
I smiled at Nagito, "hi, welcome back home,"

Nagito looked up and smiled widely, "hey love," he picked the purring cat up as if he was holding a baby and walked over to me. he gave me a kiss on the cheek.
his lips seemed soft and somewhat greasy. I think he had lip balm on or something. now that I think about it, I noticed his lips sparkling in the light. but I didn't mind.

he carried the purring black-and-white cat to the living room and laid it on the couch. of course Oreo wasn't too happy, so he growled and jumped off the seat before jumping on the cat tree and laying there.

Nagito went to our room to drop his things off. I went to the kitchen and made some tea. I chose apple-cinnamon tea.

just by the time the tea was finished and relatively cool, Nagito returned to the living room. he adjusted his glasses on his nose bridge. I sat next to him and gave him a cup, "here,"

"thank you," he smiled and looked at me. he chuckled and used his thumb to wipe something off of my cheek, "you still have my lip balm on your cheek Hajime,"

I knew it, "I know," I giggled and crossed my legs as I was sitting. Oreo jumped on the backrest of the couch and then jumped down, sitting in the gap between me and Nagito.

the albino picked up the cat, placing it on his lap. he moved closer to me, careful enough to not shake Oreo. he a little bit closer to me, I copied the move, "I missed you," he said quietly, but loud enough for me to hear.

I smiled, "I missed you too," then Nagito leaned in fully, connecting our lips.

THIRD PERSON

the kiss they shared was soft and loving with a sweet taste of strawberries. the strawberry lip balm from Nagito's lips was smeared onto Hajime's. what was a soft and loving kiss soon turned into a passionate make out. tongues were involved and their saliva was stirred.
when the kiss broke, so both could gasp for air, a thin line of saliva was kept between their lips.

not gonna lie, that was the best kiss, Hajime thought, his mind swimming in a pool of endorphins.

the line of white, almost see through, saliva was torn once their lips closed.

Oreo ran away again and at this point, it seemed like the smartest idea.

"I love you Hajime," Nagito said. he placed his cold palm on Hajime's warm skin. his eyes were lowly opened, a soft smile resting on his lips.

the touch sent intense chills down Hajime's spine, it made the hairs on his arms and back stand, "I love you too,"

Nagito moved closer to Hajime. this time the brunet was the one to close the gap between them.

this time it was a short compilation of soft kisses, then a long one closed the gap for longer time. their tongues were dancing a complicated dance, but they had to part again, but not because the oxygen in their lungs turned into CO2, but because a phone rang in another room.

"I'll go get it," Nagito said before getting up and kissing Hajime's forehead.

"noo, don't go," Hajime pleaded, grabbing Nagito's hand, intertwining their fingers.

Nagito chuckled, "I have to, it might be important," he squirmed his way out of Hajime's grasp and went to get the phone.

the moment was killed and Hajime was left on the couch still craving more kisses and attention. he licked his lips out of curiosity, because he didn't have a proper chance to taste the lip balm except for the saliva-lip-balm mix.
Nagito's lip balm tasted like strawberries, but a little more blunt and empty. like forest strawberries. forest strawberries taste pretty empty.
however, Nagito's lip balm was sweeter and there was definitely a soft hint of cherries.

Oreo walked by, hissing at Hajime.

"Naomi-... Naomi don't snoop in Chiaki's office, what the hell!" Nagito said in the other room, softly laughing, "I know-.. I know! she dropped it off at my office, go look there," a pause, "look, I was busy too!"

Hajime got up and went to the bedroom where was Nagito talking on the phone. he hugged his waist, laying his head on Nagito's shoulder.

"no, no, not that, oh my God," Nagito rolled his eyes and turned around to hug Hajime with his free arm, "could you be any more dirty minded?"

Hajime laughed into Nagito's shoulder, "tell Naomi I said hi," he whispered.

"Hajime says hi by the way you freak," Nagito muttered and from the other line was audible ringing laughter, "they say hi too and that we have to be careful, because they want to see you walk tomorrow,"

"don't worry," Hajime laughed even more.

Naomi seemed to hang up after sharing a couple more jokes with them.

the heated moment from before couldn't be restored, so instead of satisfying their sexual needs, they laid on the couch, cuddling and kissing, exchanging more of the lip balm.

a/n: that's all I've got people.

how was it lolololol?