I am gay

a/n: ALRIGHT I HAVE A RANT.

(basically a more detailed version of what I've ranted about on my 2nd account INS0MNIAC_____)

as you may know, I've been trying to get into this bilingual school and on Wednesday I've been to write my acceptance exams and I think they were quite easy.
and the next day, I found out I did WORSE than I did on my practice exams which in a way is absolutely embarrassing.

I had a full month to practice and study and I swear that's what I did despite any jokes I did on my account.
I promised myself I would do better than before and it turned out this way.

I am a HUGE perfectionist and I have high standards and expectations for my own self. so you can only imagine how much it destroyed me when I saw I did worse.

it sucks not being good enough for your own mind.

also whoever says that this oneshot is similar to the Internet Ruined Me fanfic (my own thx) is a little bitch

I wrote this during a blackout so appreciate my efforts, I was on edge the whole time during the blackout bcz my phone almost fucjing died

ps. I did use the same usernames as in the Internet ruined me

WARNING: slight homophobic comments towards the end

ーーー

a ring broke the brunet's train of thoughts. he's been sitting at the computer, editing a video for over two hours and it seemed like an endless process. his editor was offline, because of a power outage. Hajime thought this would be a nice way to get back to when he used to edit his videos himself.
the brunet sighed and got up, putting his headphones on the table. he walked to the front door and opened them.

a tall albino stood before him, a cheeky smile accompanying his beautiful eyes. he was dressed modestly, just in some jeans and a moss green hoodie that covered his hair.
"hi Hajime," sounded the greeting.

"oh hey Nagito," Hajime returned the friendly smile and let his guest in. he looked out of the window in the living room, only to see dark clouds and hear heavy rain, "did you take an Uber?"

"hm? oh yeah, I didn't feel like walking in the rain," Nagito shrugged and followed Hajime through the apartment.

Hajime nodded and guided them to the kitchen, "want some tea?" he asked. he himself was craving some water or any liquid, because after sitting at the computer for 2+ hours and barely drinking anything, he was pretty thirsty.

"yeah thanks," Nagito replied and sat by the counter. he waited patiently while Hajime made the tea, "so tell me, how have you been? we didn't talk for a while," he asked out of blue.

"oh, I've been alright," the brunet shrugged and turned around, away from the kettle to face his friend, "I was just editing a video," he sighed.

"I thought you hired an editor," Nagito raised his eyebrow.

"yeah, but in their city is a power outage due to the storm," he pointed out of the window, pointing at the storm. he sighed. he poured the hot water into two mugs with herbal tea bags.
as the water began turning pinkish red, he served the tea.

Nagito nodded as a 'thank you'.
the moment of silence was nice and comforting in a way.

Hajime sighed deeply, "I've been sitting at the computer for two hours now, my legs hurt," he chuckled at the last part. he brought the mug to his lips and took a sip.