Daydreaming

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠
my stupid comments and jokes that need to be taken sarcastically.
_____________________________

Characters:
Nagito Komaeda

Hajime Hinata

Kazuichi Souda

Chiaki Nanami
_____________________________
A/N: this chapter was supposed to be just sexual tension between the two lmao
but I was in the mood for some fluff so here's fluff

also I wrote this around 11pm so it's crappy as hell lmao
_____________________________

Words counter: 1387
_____________________________
~.。・°・。.~

you know, the adults know quite a lot, but there's stuff they still don't understand or don't agree on. one of those topics being high school sweethearts.
some say that high school love doesn't last forever, some say it is forever and beyond death.

and the answer?

it's all just a matter of point of view, patience, love, affection and tolerance.

you gotta follow your heart, they say.

~~~

"Hajime, I swear to God, if you ditch me again-" Kazuichi threatened.
Kazuichi was Hajime's best friend and this was the fifth time he's been asked to hang out with Kazuichi, but he had to refuse, because of different circumstances each time they made plans.

"I think I'm free all weekend actually," Hajime mumbled, his finger rubbing his chin as he thought.

the pink highlighter punched the air in excitement, "great! remember when I told you that we'll get so fuckin' wasted once?"

oh yeah, Hajime remembered. in fact, he feared the day Kazuichi would decide to get drunk till they pass out if not pass away from alcohol poisoning.
the brunet shrugged his shoulders and chuckled nervously, "I don't know if that's a good idea,"

"don't chicken out bro," Kazuichi patted Hajime's back and began walking away, "see ya later!"

"yeah.... see you," Hajime mumbled and sighed. he let his shoulders fall from the proud pose he stood in. he shook his head in attempt to sort his thoughts.
half of his thoughts were telling him to pretend to be sick, about 48% of his thoughts were telling him to tell Kazuichi the truth and the 2% were just stress.

a cold hand suddenly placed itself on Hajime's shoulder. it was a light touch, but the brunet immediately knew who it was.

"are you okay Hajime?" sweetly raspy voice spoke quietly. they put on a soothing tone once they noticed the stress on the brunet.

"hey Nagito," Hajime mumbled and straightened his back. his thoughts stopped, his heart felt like it was jumping up and down in happiness and delight... I guess you could say that this... this was Hajime's crush. big crush.

"hey," Nagito smiled softly, "what's going on?" the boy led the other one to a bench on which they sat down.

"Kazuichi wants to get drunk till he passes out... and drag me along," Hajime sighed as he stared deeply at the ground.

the soft smile on Nagito's lips curved into a worried frown, "awh... Hajime, I think you should tell him the truth,"

"I know I should-"

"you really should... or at least change the plans?" Nagito suggested, his worried frown turned into a smile again, "whatever you choose to do, please just stay safe,"