|49|

Beyoncé POV

I sat in one of the few meeting offices at Parkwood to discuss my album and this upcoming Renaissance Tour I planned on doing next year.

"Okay, I recently came to the conclusion when I want to do this 'announcement' of my Renaissance album." I air quoted. "and when the preview of the British Vogue article should be released online. I want it to align and relate with the entire concept of Renaissance and the theme of this entire project. So, I chose June 16th at 12:22am, Eastern time. I need my creative team really on this and to understand why I chose this specific time. Astrologers, this is your time to shine." I smiled. "I also want my astrologers to research and check behind me to make sure everything and the dates I've already chosen are correct and will align when I release this album. All these dates need to align with the concept of the Renaissance in general, so if you have feedback or extra information, by all means, tell me." I smiled brightly.

"We're on it." My head creative director, Andrew Makadsi, said.

"Excellent." I nodded. "I also need all of you to review the list of things we still need to do before, when this announcement happens and after. I want my notes followed." I made quick eye contact with everyone in the room. "It's different this time around." I spoke truthfully. "I will be promoting. We're bringing CD's back with what I'll call Pose Renaissance Boxes, we're going to shake up the industry again. We're going to show these people how to promote and sell physical copies in numbers people were selling back in the early 2000s. I will also release my first single 'Break My Soul' on a Tuesday instead of Friday, on June 21st. I'm going to go back and change the day to release, again." I chuckled. "Yvette will now take the floor to explain more of what she has planned and the idea of what she wanted done for this announcement." I spoke.

"Thank you, Ms. Knowles." Yvette stood up from her seat. "With me of course being the publicist, I will be in charge of all promotion. We're going to show people how to run a successful promotional tour. Beyoncé and I had the idea to give people and the fans a hint that something big is coming." She nodded at me. "Tech team, we want you to remove all of Beyoncé's profile pictures on every social media platform. I mean, from Youtube to Tik Tok, even Twitter. From there it will create a frenzy, but we don't want to make this easy." Yvette smiled. "Beyoncé felt we should wait six days, which means we remove the pictures on Friday, June 10th. We then wait and the next day we alter the website. Of course the fans will know something is up and assume it's the album. In the words of Beyoncé, they will be asking 'Where is B7?'. We want the website to display 'What Is A B7?' just to mess with people and build anticipation." She explained. "Beyoncé also wants 'B7' and 'B8' to be posted as well with a black background. This will lead people to questioning if this will be a double album. Dropping this clue will make everyone scramble. We then sit back and wait for the aftershock of everything before the announcement on the 16th and the release of the four Pose boxes Beyoncé has created. Each collectible Renaissance box will contain the Renaissance CD, along with a collectible mini poster, a T-Shirt with a particular pose Beyoncé has chosen, and an album booklet." She smiled. "Beyoncé will be promoting on all social media platforms by updating her bio with announcements and single drops. Take notes everyone, I hope y'all are prepared." She smiled.

Everything with this album is intentional. All of my other projects had specific intentions, but this era will definitely have the biggest intentions, down to the specific time of the announcement, to the release date that signifies the meaning of Renaissance. Even to the history of the Renaissance and the Book of Revelation in the bible.

Every single detail has specific intent behind it, as previously with my other projects, but now I'm actually promoting, unlike before. I am going to switch up the industry. This is my biggest project and era to date. I will outdo Lemonade, no question, which is why the intentions of this project is more important and bigger than my older projects.